Resource icon

Misc Generic F1 2016 physics for the Ferrari SF15T mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for updating!
Would you suggest driving against the AI or have the ai.ini parameters not really been tuned?
I noticed that the sf-15t lod switch to no car model happens quite early, perhaps this can be modified so that we dont see the car disappear so often in a race.
i did some tweaks to the ui files to tidy them up, here if you are interested: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiOxCTWrDLatqkQ74k3fqnb_wzKq
i also regenerated the skin previews but dont know how to grab all of the preview.jpgs easily without grabbing all of the other skin files too

Edit also noticed driver eyes position is a bit inconsistent between the cars

Last edited:
Thank you very much.

I am indeed still using those old FC1 cars, but my clumsy ignorant copy, paste and hope for the best method of keeping them playable was wearing thin.

Great news and thanks for sharing.

Had a quick test of the W06 last night.and came across something odd, although it may be my odd setup.

I use some free software to map some key combinations to the arrow buttons on my wheel because otherwise they'd be 4 wasted buttons. I map the 4 engine mapping shortcuts - ctrl 1,2,3,4.

I noticed when pressing the buttons while driving the car that, as well as getting the banner I'd expect to see up - engine braking 40% or whatever, I also got a turbo setting appear. Like Turbo 10% for the button mapped to ctrl-1.

Is this intentional behaviour and just something I need to work around?

Last edited:
This car has a turbo boost setting, i mean you can change the boost level, if your ERS controls are using the numbers on the keyboard it will also change the turbo setting, which is not intentional.

If you want to avoid this, you need to map ERS controls to something else, the turbo boost is set to 90% by default and 100% is supposed to be a "Q3 mode".

just wanted to check, you dont have control over the brightness of the text on the steering wheel through digital instruments ini do you? the mercedes one is pretty hard to read since one of the old AC updates

This car has a turbo boost setting, i mean you can change the boost level, if your ERS controls are using the numbers on the keyboard it will also change the turbo setting, which is not intentional.

If you want to avoid this, you need to map ERS controls to something else, the turbo boost is set to 90% by default and 100% is supposed to be a "Q3 mode".

Thanks!

It's either me or Kunos being daft here but I couldn't find a way of remapping either the turbo ctrl 1-10 or MGU / braking mapping ctrl 1-4. Seems odd to me, that they wouldn't let you change those definitions (I'm from the Spectrum generation, you always hit 'redefine keys' before you played) but I couldn't find a way.

So I found a workaround of sorts - I did map the 'Turbo + and turbo -' functions to my wheel. So now at least if I do a ctrl 1 and set turbo to 10, I can turn it back up again without affecting anything else.

Thanks again for sharing this.

Do you know if its possible to use the kunos sf15t model instead? i assume a few of your data files might need tweaking but the 0.7 sandrox one is too beta for me (lods, digital display issues)

no worries if not :)

P.S i love how they bottom out up eau rouge, never noticed this with the kunos one, tried lowering the ride height of kunos one to similar but it made it almost impossible to drive up the hill, would that be due to the aero stalling or something?

Do you know if its possible to use the kunos sf15t model instead? i assume a few of your data files might need tweaking but the 0.7 sandrox one is too beta for me (lods, digital display issues)

I will see what i can do, i remember Kunos giving permission to some modders to use their content on another game, am i wrong ?

P.S i love how they bottom out up eau rouge, never noticed this with the kunos one, tried lowering the ride height of kunos one to similar but it made it almost impossible to drive up the hill, would that be due to the aero stalling or something?

The car uses realistic ride heights, and i started using a better method to place the collider lately.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back