GeneRally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, you may know me from RSC as DXTR. It's great that neither you did forget GeneRally, and I've seen some of you to register on my forum (which isn't that nicely made as our, but at least has some members... :D). As such, I don't post any news, just a link to GeneRally Racers Forum. Please have a little visit if you want to. ;)

Hi Balázs :) You guys don't want to make this your permanent forum? That was basicly the idea with this now that RSC is down, to keep GR in a big community so that it doesn't get isolated and forgotten. I have e-mailed TuomoH about this place but havn't gotten an answear.

Hello Andreas! Good to see you here... :D Actually, I don't plan to leave my forum, and that has two reasons:
1. since the 5 days we've started GRRF with Ivo, about 70 members joined to our little forum. It wouldn't be good to let them alone... :rolleyes:
2. we're in contact with James (Burgess), and he told that he has also some plans with Hannu to make an official site. We're waiting only for Hannu's decision.

But I suggest you rather to read James' message. ;) (I have phpBB and can't link sole posts...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back