1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car - Videos

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Ivo Simons, Apr 2, 2011.

2. Came across another one. :)

3. Very cool!
    Hopefully the release isn't too far away.

4. Also looks like there already adding for this platform .. :cool:
    all looks pretty interesting too ..!

5. sorry should of read a bit more before I posted trucks !!! feel free to delete...:redface:

6. Just a curiosity:

At 0:53 of the 2nd movie posted by Ivo, you can hear the guy shout "filho da puta!", for touching him out of track. It means "son of a b*tch", but in a heavier sense than what it means in english, though. :tongue:

Besides, I'm really eager to grab my hands on this. BR Stock Car sucks in real life, but driving these cars in rF must be more than amazing.

7. A lap around Interlagos.

8. Looks great. :)

9. So this is what it looks like when you take the best modders in the world and put them in 1 team :p

Very nice camera angles too btw!

10. Wicked! Looking forward to it even more.

12. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Pretty cool :)

13. Very impressive:good:.

Reiza are squeezing every last bit out of Gmotor2 with this.

Track looks fantastic:good:.

14. Yeah indeed. I see some typical the Lonely quality things also. Like the pitsound. ;)

15. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp
    Image Space Incorporated

I even see a few quality things that look similar -but not identical- to rF2 :tongue: .

16. Lol. :wink:

17. Nice onboard. :)

18. Another beautifully detailed track:good:.

19. now this makes one wonder... why is it all the vids show sunny weather. :)

20. Luc Van Camp

Luc Van Camp
    Image Space Incorporated

Don't get me wrong, Game Stock Car isn't using any of the announced technology new for rF2, but the Reiza people did manage to surprise me a number of times with their ingenuity :) .