Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both, Patlezinc and Ivo. After two days of trying to figure it, this seems to be the solution. Updated the ATI-driver to version 8.892.0.0; no problems at all anymore and a full grid! (although 20 cars is a nice sweetspot...).

A couple of times today while practicing different circuits my car has just stopped dead almost like the game is having a large stutter. After around 3 seconds the game continues.

In a replay my car seems to be bouncing around for those 3 seconds before continuing.

Both times have been under braking for a corner. I have the latest graphics drivers, no programs running in background.

F_Classic if you stall on track then the starter does not work, it works fine in the pit lane but as soon as you cross the white line to exit the pit the starter button no longer works.

Reiza Studios said:
No onboard starter in this baby
smile.png
http://www.racedepartment.com/showthread.php?t=68064&page=4&p=960245#post960245

Not really sure where to post this. It's not a bug I guess or if it is someone must surely know how to solve it:

Tonight I tried for the first time to drive online. I connected to the racedepartment.com server and coulf connect, but that was just it. I could watch the other drivers go around and drive. I could go to garage1, garage2 and options and change things. I could not load any setup. And when I pressed the green button I went to the garage view of the quikest person, but could only switch to other drivers, but drive myself .... Pretty dissapointing. When I asked, soemone said I had selected the wrong vehicle, but I had the same selected as the others.
My screem was like this:
GRAB_004.jpg

as you can see, I am separated from the rest... why?? Did i had to use a password? Tried another server and same problem...

just tried the f1 online i had 20 litres of fuel on board but could only do one lap before running out of petrol,, so i had to fill up with 150 litres of fuel just to qualifythen we swapped tracks , i go out for a lap and was disqualified very strange, and also people= were getting kicked left right and centre cheers noel

Any one using Leo's Sli-Pro with this game? My buttons work but the display doesn't show anything. The Sli-Pro sofware detects the game running.
Got same problem with the MSI Afterburner software. Cannot get it to work with this game. I run everything as Admin, so enough rights. Does Game Stock Car block communications with other sofware?
I wonder if anyone else had the same problems.

The formula-cars are a blast! The only thing that seems a bit off is the collision detection: sometimes I get a complete frontwheel of a opponent car going side by side, through the nose of my car. Is there a way to change the detection values ?

Playing offline, my computer crashed many times at the end of the race (playing time = 15 min or more). I don't know why : computer gets too hot? Fan problem? the game needs too resources?Thank you for the help.
Except that, the game is great!!
undefined​

With the new formula 3 car , When leaving the pits the AI controlled cars come to an almost complete stop . It looks like they nearly spin out every time and then compensate that with hammering the brakes . This was at Interlagos btw.
Apart from that these are an absolute blast .

I am having a major problem as i mainly brought this game for the Formula Reiza and now I cannot use it. I have made sure its 1.7 and redownloaded and reinstalled that patch and i can cycle through the choices in the bottom left hand corner, but when i go to Test day or single race, I can only choose one of the stock cars. I deleted and reinstalled the patch, but it made no difference. When I go to championship it says Formula Reiza 2010 need a car:|Reiza2. It is the same for the Formula Classic and Formula 3 mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 169 87.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 32 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 56 28.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 70 36.1%