Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The screen freezes.
The screen freezes, then the screen goes black for 2 seconds, and then the game returns to normal.
W7pro , and all current drivers and bios and the problem continues.
I have other games and it never happened, what could it be?

Meu jogo esta travando +- depois de 10 minutos correndo a tela congela uns 2 á 3 segundos, fica preta e volta, as vezes o windows mostra mensagem que o driver de vídeo parou de funcionar e se recuperou.
Esse é o único jogo que estou tendo problemas, Dirt2 e rFactor funcionam perfeitamente.
Eu formatei a máquina com W7 pro x64 com todos drivers atuais e também testei com o XP pro x32, e os problemas continuam, mesmo reduzindo a qualidade dos gráficos e cores em 16bits.
Estou tentando resolver esse problema faz uma semana :(

Placa de vídeo Nvidia GTS 250

Att
Caetano

Small bug really:

When running the game with the D3DOverrider tool that comes with Rivatuner (to force triple buffering on), the map plugin d3d9.dll crashes the game on start up. Doesn't happen in rfactor, but there i use GID.

GSC won't start

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed GSC demo and it went thru fine without
issues. However, when I run it, it does not start and windows
pops out a message "... has stopped working". I tried other games
rFactor, iRacing, Race07 and they are all fine. Here are the specs
of my PC:

Asus P8P67 Deluxe Motherboard
Intel i5 2500K 3.3Ghz
8G DDR3 Ram
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Superclocked 1536 MB GPU
Auzentech Forte X-Fi Sound Card
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Any help would be appreciated. I intend to buy the game but I
need to try it out first to be sure it runs in my system.

Btw, I am using an Administrator Windows user account.

Thanks!

Sorry not sure they have to be uninstalled, but make sure they don't have any effect, disable all overlays etc and exit them.

Upon starting the game GSC appears in Task manager then vanishes.
If you have an application running that has an on screen display running at the same time, try closing this first. (i.e. Fraps, Ati tray tools). If that still does not work, try renaming d3d9.dll to something else (NOTE: this will cause the Trackmap to not work anymore, no further side-effects beyond that however).

At the end of a race the AI just says, "the hell with it" and crash into each other. They do however try to pull off the road. Be cooler if they'd pit or sumpin. I also get random resets of my preferences, such as (and especially), steering assist gets turned on as if by magic, which would be o.k. if it actually assisted. Saved setup does not seem to "save"... Really digging this sim other than those few things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%