Game Stock Car - Official Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the freeze going from quali to race - we´re in process of isolating and hopefully solving it.

In the meantime, we request servers to adopt the following measures to avoid the freezing:

- Qualifying must be LOCKED so that no players join in during its duration;

- Warmup must be disabled.

Seems like if you go to the garage or options and dont "witness" the moment the session shifts in monitor screen, you´ll be spared of the freeze.

We´ll try to work out a fix ASAP.

I've been informed there can be an issue if you have fraps etc running at the same time, and it does the same as how you explained. If you have an app that has an on screen display running at the same time, try closing this first.

Hi sorry to take so long to get back to you on this. Anyway tried the game again last night. Turned of Fraps, but still no joy. Then I turned off D3D Overrider and it worked:good:. Put fraps back on during game and all worked fine :).

Thank you The Lonely for the excellent customer support:good:.

Oh also I've got a problem where when I press the look back button I can't see anything properly. I'll try and put a sceenshot up in a bit, but I'm not on my gaming rig at the moment.

Im gettin really frustrated with this one, just when I think found the key to 120hz and full resolution game dies when joining to multiplayer

no matter what track, load bar gets full and my computer dies, nothing works, ctrl alt delete nothing!
last night it was fine but didnt have correct refresh rate.

So im gonna uninstall this one, do I need to use my second activation key for uninstalling the game?

offline everything works fine.. track loads correctly and I can drive

edit: uninstalled game and now it works :)

Regarding the freeze going from quali to race - we´re in process of isolating and hopefully solving it.

In the meantime, we request servers to adopt the following measures to avoid the freezing:

- Qualifying must be LOCKED so that no players join in during its duration;

- Warmup must be disabled.

Seems like if you go to the garage or options and dont "witness" the moment the session shifts in monitor screen, you´ll be spared of the freeze.

We´ll try to work out a fix ASAP.

Btw we had no problems tonight Lonely. Only Warm up was disabled (put on track Default in the server) and all worked fine. :)

depois de três horas configurando para andar com G27 ficou joinha, só que na hora da corrida com varios carros em volta o volante fica puxando pra todo lado, em pratice e qualy fica normal, porque sera? é bug?

Hi i have several questions! First of all: great game i really like this series and now in the best quality gm2 ever saw! Thanks alot

1. I have only 1 qualifying session. I guess in reality there is also a second session with only the best 10 drivers. Is quali points + superfinal (race8-12) also missing? Or are there no real rules, just basic rFactor!?

2. I have very veryy bad mip mapping in this game, but i everything on full also aa/af. Every other gm2 games work perfectly with mip mapping

3. the game crashes (runtime error) when i save setup or change controls while racing. In main menu there is no problem to change control

PS: how many times the cars are pitting in real races??

Thank you :)

1. We wanted to having the correct rules implemented, however it turned out to be very problematic in trying to do so. So unfortunately we had to drop it I'm afraid.

2. I don't know it is how it is I'm afraid.

3. I'll report this.

4. Nice spot! It'll be fixed in a patch, however you should be driving from cockpit view and never see that hole ;)

5. They should pit once in real life I believe.

4. Nice spot! It'll be fixed in a patch, however you should be driving from cockpit view and never see that hole ;)

I first checked the whole tracks in all other cams and i guess you can see it from cpit too, but how cant you see it while creating it in max?:D I though you guys had some beta testers hehe

Actually, please clarify, which session were you in? Online or Offline?

Single Race mode

ps: the lonely, as i can see you made a lot with lerp shaders, can you write an tutorial please? (or does already one exists!?)

I’m now getting game crashes when trying to go online not all the time but most times first it was freezing now its crashing. It now seems to happen all the time.
Very annoying I finaly got online and spent a bit of time on free pratice then qualifying then voted to advance to race when it froze :mad:
By the way I must add Im reallying enjoying this game, once all the bugs are ironed out it will be a great game.

I changed in the *.plr "Mipmap LOD Bias="0.00000" to "-2.00000" but no changes ingame too, pretty weird.

If somebody want to change the Formation Lap speed, add the line "FormationSpeedKPH=100.0" to the gdb file of the tracks. Default is 50kph, incredibly slow:D (careful, causes mismatch online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back