Game Stock Car 2013 is becoming Game Stock Car Extreme! All the information you need here

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
game_extreme_logo.png

www.game-stockcar.com.br (website update in progress)

What is Game Stock Car Extreme?

Game Stock Extreme (or GSCE for short) is a series of free updates bringing a variety of new content, features and general improvements for Game Stock Car 2013 (not to be confused with the original Game Stock Car and its own free expansion, Game Stock Car 2012).

The Game Stock Car series takes its name from brazilian Stock Car v8 series which is the leading component in the simulator - GSC has however gradually evolved into a diverse racing sim covering a variety of different racing disciplines. Our goal with GSCE is to push GSC2013 even further as one of the most complete, diverse and realistic sim racing titles on the PC platform,

All this at no adittional charge for owners of GSC2013.

How much does GSC2013 + GSCE cost and where do I get it?

Currently GSC2013 ( GSCE) sells for US$ 24.90. All owners of GSC2013 will be able to update to GSCE, free of any adittional charge.

Given the extent of the updates being developed for the sim, we have decided to bump the US$ 24.90 price tag to US$ 29.90 from April 4th onwards. If you still haven´t got your copy, hurry up! The game is available for purchase here.

I already own Game Stock Car 2013 - do I need to purchase the new content in Game Stock Car Extreme?

No - if you already own Game Stock Car 2013, you are all set for all the currently planned (and eventual unplanned!) upcoming Game Stock Car Extreme adittions.

So what exactly is the good stuff coming up with GSCE?

Beyond the just-released v1.15 which introduces the Formula V12, Montreal, Floripa along with several other improvements, a series of updates are planned for the next 2-3 months, to include several new enhancements along with the following content:

CARS

Formula Extreme

extreme_01.jpg

The first car in a high-end racing simulator based on the F1 technical regulations of 2014 - including a V6 1.6 Turbo engine, 8-speed gearbox, energy recovery systems and DRS.

Formula Vee Brasil

F-Vee_Series.jpg

The brazlian version of one of the most popular and acessible junior formulas around the world, the little Vees are perfetly suited for close open wheel racing.

Metalmoro MR18

Paolo.Reis.C.Ricci.01.jpg

Weighing under 750 kg and with a turbo engine outputting 400 HP, GSC´s first prototype has great pedigree in brazilian endurance racing

Opala Stock Cars 1986

Stock Car-Marco Gracia-Interlagos 1986-Scaneada.jpg

By 1986, the original, fairly "stock" Opalas which made up the grid for the first brazilian Stock Cars seasons as simulated in GSC2013 had evolved into serious race cars, complete with aero kits, slick tires and a heavily tuned engine - all this combining to laptimes tumbling 30s around the old Interlagos relative to the earlier years of the series!

Superkart

superkart.jpg

250cc aero-equipped superkarts for actual race tracks is a new dimension to the karting component in GSC - racing doesn´t get more manic than this!

Stock Car V8 2014

Stock2014.jpg

The new 2014 Stock Car season could not be missing here - all cars and drivers from the new season with new technical and sporting rules such as new bigger Pirelli tires, semi-automatic gearboxes and double-stint races.

TRACKS

A selected variety of tracks with a more international flavor covering different eras is currently in development:

Austrian Ring 1976

Kyalami 1976

Jacarepagua 1988

Bologne 1988

Austrian Ring 2014

Buenos Aires 2014

All that is listed above is 100% confirmed and currently in development,

...but there could be more! Consider the following potential adittions:

- Even more cars & tracks;

- Live dynamic track conditions;

- Live dynamic weather;

- A new enhanced tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering, flatspots along with a number of other advancements;

- A new realistic transmission physics to accurately simulate each car´s gear shift characteristics;

- The opportunity to get involved and help shape these and other developments!

The above and much more are all potential developments to GSCE - these however will be dependent on adittional funding which we hope the community can help us raise from our upcoming crowd funding campaign - information on this is to follow shortly. Stay tuned to find out how to contribute with us in turning Game Stock Car Extreme into an even more memorable simracing experience!

Last edited:
Sure, we need it - we believe however there is still more to be made by enhancing the sim and attracting a larger user-base, than there would be by selling content to existing users. So tell your friends :D

And in time of course existing users will have the opportunity to chip in a little more as well :)

I like your style. I hereby officially declare myself as fanboy of the Reiza Studios. :D

Sure, we need it - we believe however there is still more to be made by enhancing the sim and attracting a larger user-base, than there would be by selling content to existing users. So tell your friends :D

And in time of course existing users will have the opportunity to chip in a little more as well :)

So... Any news on the crowd funding campaign?

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing happens! :thumbsup:

...but there could be more! Consider the following potential adittions:

- Even more cars & tracks;

- Live dynamic track conditions;

- Live dynamic weather;

- A new enhanced tire model simulating dirt, graining, blistering, flatspots along with a number of other advancements;

- A new realistic transmission physics to accurately simulate each car´s gear shift characteristics;

- The opportunity to get involved and help shape these and other developments!

The above and much more are all potential developments to GSCE - these however will be dependent on adittional funding which we hope the community can help us raise from our upcoming crowd funding campaign - information on this is to follow shortly. Stay tuned to find out how to contribute with us in turning Game Stock Car Extreme into an even more memorable simracing experience!

These sound fantastic Reiza, and I look forward to supporting these developments.
One question - I appreciate that rain is possible to create in the game engine, as there is already a plugin floating around for rFactor, but is it really possible for AI to pit and change to correct tyres if it starts to rain, or later becomes dry?
Or am I hoping too much here?
If it is really possible, it would be the ultimate sim for me, if it isn't already :)

Hey reiza, loving the game.
The only let down for me is fov accuracy when using triples.
Multiview just doesn't get it right.
My wish list is for adjustments like in ACorsa where its possible to get an accurately represented in car triple screen fov.
I cant stop being bitten by the fov bug.
Other than that I love it.
:):)

What 2014 game are you referring to? Change of tracks?
Not change tracks, but updates them as guardrail, Zebras, Asphalt and other updates that have already had some clues Brasileiras this change a while ago and so far nothing

Some examples, mainly in the range of Brasilia, New Check Boxes with the removal of the tire from the guardrail, New Line Input Box shorter, not longer shown in the game, and of course the new advertising boards Stock Car tracks in curves since Reiza said that game will upgrade to 2014
Semtiacutetulo3_zpsaf86baa9.png
Semtiacutetulo2_zpsc0f15b9b.png
Semtiacutetulo_zps486c7718.png

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline