1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car 2012: Mini Challenge DLC Released

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2012: Mini Challenge DLC Released

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Excellent Cars well done Reiza :coffee:
  3. Reiza have outdone themselves with this car. It is bloody great!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Great update! Thanx Rieza!! As always awesome! :)
  5. Awesome car!
  6. Will this work with the demo?
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I think its time for me to get into this sim..:D..
  8. Brilliant fun. Can't wait to have a proper race. Thanks Reiza!
  9. Nuno Pinheiro

Nuno Pinheiro
    Premium Member

this car is a blast, i'm really starting to like GSC, not that i didn't like it before :p
  10. The cars are a BLAST!!!!!. They look great, and feel really good.
    FFB is really good also.

A big thank you to Reiza for their continued support for one of the best sims out IMO !!!!!! :thumbsup:
  11. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Dont forget to turn on the ABS for the Mini folks :) (either low or high, it´s the same on this car)
  12. OK, it works with the demo and the car feels really great, cool!

I did not manage to get the G25 wheel rotation properly though even though I've change the ini file. Guess I'm doing something wrong...
  13. The Mini is bloody brilliant! 4 hours have just flown by on the server :thumbsup:
  14. Thanks for the free content, Reiza. What are the other improvements made to the game?
  15. My gaming rig has thrown a proper wobbly 2nite, so currently I'm trying to solve the issue. Update is downloaded though and is burning a hole in my Flash drive waiting to get itself installed and played to death;).
  16. Click the first download mirror and you will see the readme file :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Top notch Reiza!! I really love the sounds of the Cooper. The tire scrub sounds are exceptional. Wow! Very impressed. :thumbsup:
  18. OMG!! I'm in love all over again. These things are awesome to drive. I can't join RD's server at the moment as it's running Santa Cruz and TPS did their own update for WSS race and we have to wait for the original version to put back on SimSync. I'll be on in a bit though ;) .
  19. 8hrs of the mini's only so far :inlove: , I just can't get enough. This is better that Imaginary sex any day :thumbsup: , Big love coming from the Caribbean. Oh and you made some guy's girl jealous :whistling: Last but certainly not least Thank Y:)U S:D Much