Game recommendation and easing in advice

Hi everyone.

I am thinking of buying this game today after a bit of crack with the demo recently (thanks to everyone who helped me get my acceleration working, i still couldn't complete a lap without crashing though :smile-big:). I just have a few questions to double check this is the game for me and a few other details.

1) Do the cars feel noticably different? (noticable to someone inexperienced as well as a pro who can sense every little detail)

2) Would you recommend this over need for speed shift (after the real mod and career mod are put into NFS:S)?

3) I am a severe novice, i played GT5:prologue for a small time but i haven't played a driving game for any period of time since GT3 and WRC on PS2, and those will be nothing like this, so....

If i buy this how should i start to ease my way in, which car, class, tourney, settings, etc?

4) I have a driving force GT, does anyone know or have a link to the best settings for this game on this wheel?

Any advice appreciated

I bought GTR evo on steam and it looks like I don't have a GTR evo file in the simbin file just one for race 07.

I tried to download another setup from online and this time it worked. However the others didn't so maybe they are incompatible for some reason despite being for the same car on the same track.

Is it possible to save after a practice or qualifying session during a race event as they are long and the last 2 times i left the championship after practice and it went back to the beginning.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.