1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

full size luxury cars?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by mrburns88, Aug 11, 2010.

1. I am looking for older (released) luxury sedans , or any unreleased stuff that I might be able to download, for cruising around on the bigger tracks :)
    I would love to have an Audi A8, a BMW 7, or a Mercedes S-Class, not to mention a Lincoln Town Car or a Cadillac Fleetwood.
  2. Thanks for the reply, but I've checked both of those places a couple of times and couldn't find too many larger luxury cars, I'm basically looking for old RSC cars that people still have saved and could post for download. I know there was an A8 and someone also had a Town Car limousine.
  3. Hiya, I have the 1972 Lincoln coupe, if you or anyone wants it. I have it set for racer 06.5.4 non cg version. :(
  4. is that the good ole lincoln mark 5 or 4 or whatever it is ?
  5. name=Lincoln Mark IV
    credits=Original model by. Matka626
    comments=Everything else made by. Bumper3D

6. it's at tracciontrasera.es
  7. There is Mercedes s600 @ tracciontrasera.es and I have also BMW e38 and Audi a8(or was it s8, anyway it's quite unfinished and doesn't have lights). Also there is Maybach @ tracciontrasera.es.
  8. Could you send me the bmw and audi please? I think I used to have the A8, before the rsc crash.