1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

full size luxury cars?

Discussion in 'Racer' started by mrburns88, Aug 11, 2010.

1. mrburns88

mrburns88

Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for older (released) luxury sedans , or any unreleased stuff that I might be able to download, for cruising around on the bigger tracks :)
    I would love to have an Audi A8, a BMW 7, or a Mercedes S-Class, not to mention a Lincoln Town Car or a Cadillac Fleetwood.

2. mrburns88

mrburns88

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply, but I've checked both of those places a couple of times and couldn't find too many larger luxury cars, I'm basically looking for old RSC cars that people still have saved and could post for download. I know there was an A8 and someone also had a Town Car limousine.

3. Cobra

Cobra

Ratings:
    +0
    Hiya, I have the 1972 Lincoln coupe, if you or anyone wants it. I have it set for racer 06.5.4 non cg version. :(

4. ZATRACERDUDE

ZATRACERDUDE

Ratings:
    +2
    is that the good ole lincoln mark 5 or 4 or whatever it is ?

5. Cobra

Cobra

Ratings:
    +0
    name=Lincoln Mark IV
    year=1972
    credits=Original model by. Matka626
    comments=Everything else made by. Bumper3D

:)

6. mrburns88

mrburns88

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Splashonda

Splashonda

Ratings:
    +51
    it's at tracciontrasera.es

8. Krisz

Krisz

Ratings:
    +1
    There is Mercedes s600 @ tracciontrasera.es and I have also BMW e38 and Audi a8(or was it s8, anyway it's quite unfinished and doesn't have lights). Also there is Maybach @ tracciontrasera.es.

9. mrburns88

mrburns88

Ratings:
    +0
    Could you send me the bmw and audi please? I think I used to have the A8, before the rsc crash.