FSR Situation: Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original idea by @Kris Cobb

So lets make a list of problems and tackle them one at a time.

Simply list the issues that FSR is facing. Debate will be be another thread. Please list in order of importance 3-5 things that need to be fixed. Again, this is not a debate thread.

Last edited:
- Lack of visibility and participation in other large games (AC, F1 2015, iRacing)
- Press Department (does not include the excellent coverage on YouTube)
(- Use of closed cockpits for better safety)

1) Volunteers!
2) Complicated/Outdated FSR Structure
3) Lack of people giving a crap. Example: This exact same topic on the ISR Board and not a single person posted problems.

- Multiple/Alliance teams in FSR.
- No transparent organization.
- No enough people/volunteers.
- Lack of merchandising&differentiated areas (business, politicy/rules, races).
- Teenage mentality of most people in FSR (I don't think it's the least important thing, but I put it in last place because I know how hard it is to change this.)

- No enough people/volunteers.

PS: I know it's not a discussion but what's the problem with the alliance teams? Even in real life teams work together for better results also that's not something that you control anyway.

- the wish of some people who to remove the big WC team alliances

- using silly tracks just because F1 uses them

- too many setup parameters/too little gaps in etc the damper values, instead of 1-20 it should be maybe 4 different values to choose. Otherwise it gets guess-the-right-setup-value fest. Or do-2k-laps-or-have-bad-setup fest.

1. Too many sister teams that stop other ACE and PRO teams who want a WC team getting in
2. Too short calendars, (should be 18 minimum IMO)
3. Too strict about track quality, only focusing on how good tracks look rather than whether they are driveable, eg, the version of Canada looked good but had a glitch. There is another version that doesn't look good but has no bugs (F1RFT) Surely track driveability is more important than graphics?
4. No highlights videos - obviously I'm not sure if there is anything you can do about that.

- new website on 2-3 or more languages.
- more interviews with drivers/teamowners between races, not only post-race interviews, interesting news around FSR and its history.
- a volunteer/s to do media stuff, like pre-post race highlights and etc.

-Brutal lack of care of some WC team owners
-Lack of key people in certain areas (therefore lack of promotion, media, etc)
-Lack of transparency for the non WC drivers/teams
-Overcomplicated and useless club structure
-Entry fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back