rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Sepang- Sun June 27th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry guys, I've been trying to sneak away from the guests to send this message. 'fraid I wont make it in time for race. And it will be very rude if I left the guests.

Pff shutdown for the second time tonight. Think its to hot.
But 2 times on the worst moment. First in race 1 in warm up. Thanks guys for waiting for me.
Had a great race with Muhammed and Chris. Finally got 3th

Race 2 started second and i think Bryan waited to long to go, and the formation lap was skipped.
Then when i typed my PC shut down a second time this evening. And i couldnt get it on again.

Awell again a evening learned about the formation lap.

Still a shame so many people sign up and we have such a small grid in the evening.
Started this morning with 20 people and 3 reserves and race 1 was with 14 people and race 2 with 9.
Shame.

I like this mod more and more, had good battles with Dan, Mattia, Toby and others, pity half the grid dropped out though, thanks for setting it up though Ivo, any chance of doing Valencia street sometime Ivo ? I dont know if there is a good legal version though.

Fun race 1 with some little battle and lonely race 2 lost my car lap1 1st chicane and around lap 7 close my screen "Java autoupgrade" aarrgghhh smash the wall and lost front wing go in pit and finished the race, in last lap we all together:) push Dan for helphim but the game gone in "next session".

Thanks All guys for race Ivo and RD for these nice events.

C U on track

Race 2 started second and i think Bryan waited to long to go, and the formation lap was skipped.
Then when i typed my PC shut down a second time this evening. And i couldnt get it on again.

Yeah sorry about that Ivo, I thought the 1st race was formation and 2nd race standing
(Formation + Standing) <--- Now i know what it means! sorry about that :redface:

1st Race was really good, had to concentrate really hard to try and stay with Ibrahim but no way of catching him as he was just that bit faster then me and was very happy to get 2nd place

2nd Race was abit disappointing to see many people drop from the server! but after acouple of restarts we set off and i was able to make a good lead wich i held untill the finish and happy to take the win :)

Thanks Ivo for for fun night of racing

I like this mod more and more, had good battles with Dan, Mattia, Toby and others, pity half the grid dropped out though, thanks for setting it up though Ivo, any chance of doing Valencia street sometime Ivo ? I dont know if there is a good legal version though.

Will take a look. Was planning of doing Silverstone 2010. But maybe its more fun in 2 weeks after the real race?

nooo! Lets do it next!! :p (any actually, just hate Valencia)

Upload crap quality of a few battles in race 1.

Race 2 crashed out and was terrible anyway becasue I accidentally loaded default setup. Sorry Martin for cutting infront of you, thought you were going across grass, stopped my race anyway.

Again great racing guys and thaks to Ivo for setting it up, looking forward to next week

EDIT: THanks for Martin for the setup, mine wierdly seemed terrible after 3 days and was undrivable :(

........ any chance of doing Valencia street sometime Ivo ? I dont know if there is a good legal version though.

the fsone 08 track pack, i think, that had the valencia street track and imho is not so bad and is legal (maybe)....

RACE REPORT:

Race 1
qualy pretty good was 6th i think.... race, started bad in the 2nd turn Toby harpooned my car and i spun in front of some cars!!! i'm really sry, but it was a race accident.... it was a matter of inches.... so i did the whole race with serious problem to the wheel..... i did also an error and lost a tyre in the last laps but was able to take at home the car, so no DNF for me tonight!!! :p

Race 2:
we were few and so the qualy was pretty good, and the race too..... this time i started better but lost some position.....after that i had some nice fights with Daniel Toby and Martin, but their cars were a bit more fast than mine and so i was behind them and i lost also some time....... after half race at lap number 7 i remembered that in the formation lap i put the boost at 1 for spare a bit of fuel but i didn't put it again to 12 for the race..... so i set the boost to 12 and started to gain on Toby and Martin, i overtook both and after that i started to close the gap on the 2 "Chris", but it was too much late and so i finished at 3 second from the 3rd spot!!!

was really a nice and fun race with some really nice and fair fights!!! thank you for the night!!! ;)

cu at the next event!! :D

Race 1 I was a bit slow, so had to settle for 5th.

Race 2 started 2nd, got a bad start and dropped to third, but was back in 2nd after T1. I then realised I had cocked up with the fuel so had to do some major fuel saving. So sat in Chris Heller's slipstream for a bit. When I had saved enough fuel I gunned it and went into second place :)

See you all next time!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea