rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Sepang- Sun June 27th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Nicholas Vettel is taken by Chris one post above you.

@ Eric.

You start with fuel what is left in the tank at the end of Q. So you do q with 60 liters and use 8 liters. You start the race with 52 liters.
So you need to know upfront how much fuel you will need for the race.

Things you still can change before the race are:

Tyres
Brake Bias
Brake pressure
Front wing
Boost settings
Engine brake mapping

Hey Ivo, just a suggestion but how about we make one of the races have a compulsory pit stop, so we can all get used to rFactors pit stop system, I know some guys are familiar with it but not all, it will be a good comparison with Race on F1 and what we can expect in S4.

Hey Ivo, just a suggestion but how about we make one of the races have a compulsory pit stop, so we can all get used to rFactors pit stop system, I know some guys are familiar with it but not all, it will be a good comparison with Race on F1 and what we can expect in S4.

and pit stop here doesn't take ages like in Race 07 and i love it!!! you can use many strategies for the races!!! ;)

Yeah i go for quality instead quantity for the moment.

About the pitstop stuff. Then i will change it to 40 min race. But for now i keep it to 2x20 to get everybody familiar with the mod and dont waste their evening when they crash out in the beginning of the race. :)

I agree about keeping the club races at two x 20 minute events, it`s always good to know you have another chance if race 1 goes awry and you can change setup if you get it wrong for the first race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back