rF2 FSONE 2009 @ Hockenheim 2008 - Sun July 25th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
1:18.8 :s
Maybe it's the new pedals that just arrived, but I just can't keep the back end in check out of the slower corners. Turn 2 is a nightmare.

What are the server settings for traction control? I'm assuming off? No point practicing without when I can have it... :)

yip, I think off for everything, though I noticed that the auto box was on during unofficial practice.

Best time for me so far is around low 13s with 20L and softs. Took Reik's Suzuka setup and tweaked it a bit for this track.

Ha, ha... nice! Also took my Suzuka setup and changed nearly nothing. With 60L and softs i made a 1:13:8xx. How much fuel should be used for 20 mins race and 3 laps qualy?

Ha, ha... nice! Also took my Suzuka setup and changed nearly nothing. With 60L and softs i made a 1:13:8xx. How much fuel should be used for 20 mins race and 3 laps qualy?

With 60L and softs my best was a 1:14.6 so far. Came out to be about 2.57L per lap. If my calculations are right (most of the time not lol), does 73L sound right for 3 laps in quali and 20 min race? :)

I can't believe how rubbish my new wheel is. I discovered that from some seriously crazy reason the paddles behind the wheel are mapped to the same input as the brake and accelerator pedals. It doesn't matter how I try to map them, my computer sees the accelerator and the L paddle as the same thing, and the brake and the R-paddle as the same thing, so regardless which I try to re-map, the other copies the change. I'm going to have to use either the stick or thumb buttons to change gear... :(

Practicing hard.
I still can't beat a 1.18.0, that is if I can even keep it on the road. My right foot is proving to be rather heavy... :(

I'm averaging 1:20s. If I can't get it to about 1.13, while managing to keep on the road for more than 5 laps, I'm pulling out. I'd rather not be the rolling road block for everyone else...

Practicing hard.
I still can't beat a 1.18.0, that is if I can even keep it on the road. My right foot is proving to be rather heavy... :(

I'm averaging 1:20s. If I can't get it to about 1.13, while managing to keep on the road for more than 5 laps, I'm pulling out. I'd rather not be the rolling road block for everyone else...

Trying to keep up with the fast guys is not really the way to go for your first few races. I think thats the reason times aren't meant to be posted on the forums.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back