AC Friendly Event: Formula Abarth @ Red Bull Ring National - Sunday July 9, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@CptAsian Thomas, that was insane mate:thumbsup: Holy Cow:D I'll put a practice server up all the time now because @Sean Rogers joined me in the wee hours of the morning today and did the same thing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guys, please take advantage of this. You're missing out on what may be The Best Part. We've been given a fantastic opportunity by RD allowing me to do this. I understand if you don't have time, but if you do, well this may be the very thing to grow our Open Wheel crowd. Take a fellow premium member on there that doesn't usually run these types of cars and you will get them hooked:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Practice server is down. Official RACEDEPARTMENT.COM US #8 server is up. I'll be out of pocket for a few hours, so if there are any late sign ups, please assure them they will be included and I'll sign them up as soon as I get home.

Thanks guys. See you Hooligans tonight:D:D:D

@CptAsian Thomas, that was insane mate:thumbsup: Holy Cow:D I'll put a practice server up all the time now because @Sean Rogers joined me in the wee hours of the morning today and did the same thing:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guys, please take advantage of this. You're missing out on what may be The Best Part. We've been given a fantastic opportunity by RD allowing me to do this. I understand if you don't have time, but if you do, well this may be the very thing to grow our Open Wheel crowd. Take a fellow premium member on there that doesn't usually run these types of cars and you will get them hooked:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That was fantastic indeed! I only look forward to the race even more.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%