AC Friendly Event: Formula Abarth @ Red Bull Ring National - Sunday July 9, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It's fine. :)
Just be aware that to race in the Club races you need to use your real name, in the forums, in the game and on TeamSpeak.
You can add it to your forum-profile by going to 'Account' -> 'personal Details' and scroll down a bit. There you'll find an entry-box for your real name.

Other than that, welcome to the asylum. :D
Thank you Lars. I really appreciate that help my man:thumbsup::thumbsup: Need a job:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It's fine. :)
Just be aware that to race in the Club races you need to use your real name, in the forums, in the game and on TeamSpeak.
You can add it to your forum-profile by going to 'Account' -> 'personal Details' and scroll down a bit. There you'll find an entry-box for your real name.

Other than that, welcome to the asylum. :D
Lars, do you want me to sign you up? I didn't see a post. Just let me know.

No worries.
And no thanks, been there, done that. Just here to race now :D
Speaking of......The practice server is set for the GP lay-out, the calendar says the GP layout, but the OP says it's the National?
Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup: Post was made while I was out of town. Errors corrected. Server is National layout now as it should have been:thumbsup:

Been having issues with notifications this past week. Some important stuff I've been late to the party for:unsure::unsure:

Thanks for all the pointers Bobby - gotcha on lap times - never again! Practice on AC allowed ABS and TC, with those off the lap time was totally off anyway! The fun is in the learning. Actually the car is a lot more fun to drive with ABS and TC off :p
I'll probably try to hop on the practice server tomorrow morning for a bit..probably between 7 and 8 central time, unless I get sucked in into the F1 race at redbull :geek:

Thanks for all the pointers Bobby - gotcha on lap times - never again! Practice on AC allowed ABS and TC, with those off the lap time was totally off anyway! The fun is in the learning. Actually the car is a lot more fun to drive with ABS and TC off :p
I'll probably try to hop on the practice server tomorrow morning for a bit..probably between 7 and 8 central time, unless I get sucked in into the F1 race at redbull :geek:
You're welcome Rob. No worries on the lap time deal:thumbsup: I think we've all made that mistake;)
You've got the right idea. It's about the Chase. Learning, practicing, getting better and so on. It's what I love about anything I do.
7 and 8 CST will be too late if you're still going to race with us. It starts at 6:00 p.m. CST;)

@Sean Rogers just an idea, but if you get on tonight and are warping sometimes you can jump off and back on the server and sometimes it will clear things up. I really don't think we'll have a problem, so please, don't think I'm discouraging you because I'm not. This is for fun and you are going to run with us no matter what. Sound like a plan:thumbsup:

@Sean Rogers just an idea, but if you get on tonight and are warping sometimes you can jump off and back on the server and sometimes it will clear things up. I really don't think we'll have a problem, so please, don't think I'm discouraging you because I'm not. This is for fun and you are going to run with us no matter what. Sound like a plan:thumbsup:
No worries Bobby, thanks :)
I see you are on now, maybe we can test a bit?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%