AC Friendly Event: Formula Abarth @ Red Bull Ring National - Sunday July 9, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
thanks! hope I didn't screw up anyone's race, I got in a pickle a few times!
Thanks Bobby for organizing, it was a lot of fun despite going off roading a few times...!
You did Great Rob. Look at the link Pete posted and you'll see your close already. Now it's consistency, consistency, consistency and that comes through practice, practice, practice:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well, that was fun. :D
Apologies for the mishap in T3. We went three-wide into it, so I tried to back out.
Unfortunately I lost track of the third car, tapped him, spun into the wall and ended up right in the middle of the racetrack. :confused:
That must've been interesting for the rest of the grid as they came around the corner. :roflmao:

Ah well, managed to claw my way back to P10, so that's something.
Awesome group of people you've got here. :thumbsup:
Time and real-life permitting I'll see if I can't make it back in every once in a while.

Apologies for the mishap in T3. We went three-wide into it, so I tried to back out.
Unfortunately I lost track of the third car, tapped him, spun into the wall and ended up right in the middle of the racetrack. :confused:
That must've been interesting for the rest of the grid as they came around the corner. :roflmao:

Time and real-life permitting I'll see if I can't make it back in every once in a while.
Thanks for coming out. It's nice to see incidents handled in this way and I really appreciate it. You know, much better than I, that we've all been there, done that and got a closet full of T-Shirts to show for it:D

That's the way to keep fighting back. Never, ever give up is my motto:thumbsup:

Yes they are a great group. Please do come back as often as you can. It was great having you:)

Great racing, thanks to @Bobby Pennington for arranging it all, cheers mate! :)

At the start my car would not go into 1st gear, what's with that?
Was having to catch up through the field after dropping way back because of that poor start.
Pity we got together @Rob Milliken into the 2nd right hander mid race, I spun around after we touched, not sure what happened to you after that? (My replay is not recording) I did see a lot of dust when I got the right way round, also noticed that John Eastland had dropped places from 1st place on that same lap and a lot of cars emerging from the kitty litter - quite a sight. Was good racing John when he came back through the pack though :)

See you all again soon :)

You're welcome. It's my pleasure when you guys make it so much fun. That's what I like doing:thumbsup:
Firewall the accelerator and when the lights go out, pull paddle for 1st gear and you're off. Prevents jump starts. We're all in that boat together. In Neutral, lights off, BAM engage and go:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I certainly hope so:)

That was loads of fun, and I ended up doing far better than I expected (and probably deserved) to. Not a huge amount of action from my perspective, but the timings were very close, which was nice to see. John's charge back through the pack was nice, nearly catching me at the end there. Like I said, one more lap... And Florian, I'm sure you've been told once or twice, but hats off to you. That's some very impressive consistency and pace.

But that was great fun, and I regret not signing up far earlier!

Wheel and pedals usually transform everyone's experience and they get better. It'll come in good time my friend.

For sure. I used a controller for years to race, and it was... lacking. Switching to the G29 I use now about 7 months ago was a fantastic decision. I only regret not doing it sooner.

I think I was the first to make my way through the scattered cars. I suspected nothing, then came around the turn and was greeted by what I think was five cars strewn across the circuit and gravel traps. So yes, "interesting." :D

I think I was the first to make my way through the scattered cars. I suspected nothing, then came around the turn and was greeted by what I think was five cars strewn across the circuit and gravel traps. So yes, "interesting." :D

I think my immediate reaction was "oh good lord please don't let me hit anyone"! :laugh:

Was having to catch up through the field after dropping way back because of that poor start.
Pity we got together @Rob Milliken into the 2nd right hander mid race, I spun around after we touched, not sure what happened to you after that? (My replay is not recording) I did see a lot of dust when I got the right way round, also noticed that John Eastland had dropped places from 1st place on that same lap and a lot of cars emerging from the kitty litter - quite a sight. Was good racing John when he came back through the pack though :)

Here's the replay if you need it Sean:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5zfw-1NUqUDNndkLVJmN3hLRkE/view?usp=sharing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back