Free Trial Period Extended To 60 Minutes

Yeah but thats the thing - suppose you download it once, and those files are corrupted the first time. If you dont delete these original files, and re-download them to the same folder, Windows will rename them with (1), (2) extensions automatically. The installer won´t pick up on these new files - it will go for the same ones you first downloaded. So you need to make sure you get rid of the original corrupted files before trying downloading again, if you havent done that already of course.

Yeah but thats the thing - suppose you download it once, and those files are corrupted the first time. If you dont delete these original files, and re-download them to the same folder, Windows will rename them with (1), (2) extensions automatically. The installer won´t pick up on these new files - it will go for the same ones you first downloaded. So you need to make sure you get rid of the original corrupted files before trying downloading again, if you havent done that already of course.
Did all of that, torrent is almost finished so fingers crossed.

One question; I have downloaded the free trial a while ago, but spent a lot of time tweaking settings. I only drove for about 15 minutes or so. Can I download the free trial again? Will it work? I enjoyed those 15 minutes a lot, but it wasn't enough to drive all cars. Only drove the V8s.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back