1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Trial Period Extended To 60 Minutes

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Renato Simioni, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

By popular demand, free trial period of GSC 2012 has been upped from the original´s 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

Atendendo a pedidos, o período de testes gratuito do GSC 2012 foi aumentado de 30 minutos para 60 minutos.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. I tried the "old GSC-Version" yesterday with the 30-Minute-Test-Version. 8 Minutes where left yesterday, and I downloaded the 2012-Version to test this one again.

I thought my left 8 Minutes will become 38 Minutes with the Update. Sad to see that this was not correct, I only have the 8 Minutes from Yesterday to Test the Update, not much. :unsure:
  3. Thats a shame Marc, but hopefully this increase will be a great bonus to potential buyers of 2012.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Think removing the "Old GSC" install will fix that. And starting it from GSC 2012.
  5. No, not for me. I uninstalled the old Version before installing the 2012. So I have to think about buying without more testing. ;)
  6. Hmm weird.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Uninstalling the old game won't get rid of the files that hold your account details i think.
  8. Randy Chamberlin

Randy Chamberlin
    Premium Member

I think user info is in the registry go to "start" type in regedit and look for the Reiza folder and delete it.
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Or just purchase it :)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Great Game! Theres no reason not to! :p
  11. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Giving it a thorough try isn't a bad idea per se, tho. :)

I'll give it a shot this week, I think. Wanted to test GSC for a long time and with the new version having been released yesterday...when if not now?
  12. Nice but after I installed the 2012 game the timer said I had only 1 minute.
  13. I cant even get the demo to run. I run the exe and the screen goes black for a second and then it crashes with a box that says

[Window Title]
    Game Stock Car

[Main Instruction]
    Game Stock Car has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.

[Close the program]
  14. Same here, Downloads part 2 and 3 fine, part 1 exe and set up keeps asking for a disk ??????
  15. same here run the GSC2012 Digital Setup and get so far and it asks for disk1
    why with some company`s do you have to jump through hoops to get something
    can`t they just make it simple, surely I am not the only one to have this problem, so why havn`t they sorted it out,amazing.
  16. just found out you need to download all 3 parts
    why can`t they say that like ( DOWNLOAD ALL THREE PARTS) bloody simple, some company`s just amaze me
  17. Yeah and my part 1 ask for a disk ?? or do I download parts 2 and 3 first ?????
  18. you need to D/L all three parts and make sure there all in the same folder,
    when asked to insert disk point it to that folder.
    still D/L part3 so I think the above is correct
  19. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Well, the fact the download buttons in each row say 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 is supposed to point you in the right direction.

Point taken though - you can never be too clear :)
  20. no simpler than putting download all 3 parts