1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 4 - Video Thread

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Marcel Campenaar, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Forza 4 video Thread

Havent seen a thread for this , so I made one!

Post your video(links) here!

24 minute video of Dan Greenwalt talking bout Forza

New Fanatec wheel in action:

599 at top gear test track replay!

599 in Top Gear studio (photolocation?)

599 gameplay:

Gameplay Subaru (with a wheel?)

2. This one is mostly to show off the Kinect controls which, as I'm sure absolutely none of you were expecting, suck. However, the overtaking mode looks interesting, and even more exciting (for me), there are 20 AIs visible during the video. Could this mean that FM will once again have more cars per race than GT, or is this just during that mode?

3. No , there arent 20 cars visible , the guy overtakes a total of 20 cars. The game can display 16 cars at once. :)
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Picked this one up on twitter, unfortunately narrated in german but its about the footage right :)

5. Morning and afternoon drive

6. All videos of froza 4 in here please
    Edit: Merged exitsting thread with new thread
  7. Racedepartment Race Edit:

8. Clio Race Edit:

9. Gaz

Xbox: CrazyGaz76 Premium Member

Forza Motorsport 4 - November DLC pack trailer.

10. Hotlap vid by myself
  11. Just got the final part for my Dazzle so i uploaded a short video to test quality settings, need better cables i think, but here's the video, and as a bonus, Roy Magnes is driving the RS200 ;)

12. Better cables arrived yesterday :D Let the show begin!!

• Like Like x 1

17. Looks like some really good close action. Are guest drives open to anyone? :p
  18. Great vids to! RATM as well!!! Great liveries too.

19. Thanks wayne. It's a bit of work but I think they're worth it.

Yes, I can honestly say our races turnout exactly like what you see on TV. And YES guest drives are open ;) ALTHOUGH you'll need the pre-made tunes and pre-made custom livery. Livery has your name and choice of available number. Normally don't do this but with this series I wanted to keep the aesthetics controlled a bit for "marketing" purposes. lol. Make it look a like the real thing
    • Like Like x 4