FM4 Forza Motorsport 4 - Video Thread

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Forza 4 video Thread

Havent seen a thread for this , so I made one!

Post your video(links) here!

24 minute video of Dan Greenwalt talking bout Forza

Gameplay:

New Fanatec wheel in action:

599 at top gear test track replay!

599 in Top Gear studio (photolocation?)

599 gameplay:

Gameplay Subaru (with a wheel?)

Sorry to hear this guys. We have one or two guys from over there who make it out to the race and usually log right off after it's done. lol. I know the time is brutal for you guys. Would have been cool though. I would urge a couple of you guys to try it out for one night to see what you think though. Hey whats one night of screwed up sleep in a lifetime ;) lol

I'll talk with the guys and see if anyone is interested in a one-off on a weekend.

PS: I'd still like to see your completed liveries though. Would be cool to see. Hell maybe you guys can be an actual "official team sponsor" of some new guys while they race your livery. That would be real cool and almost add authenticity to the event. I had thought of that before but thought the logistics may be too much for me. You know getting a bunch of different forums and groups to sponsor 2-4 man teams in a btcc series.

Sorry to hear this guys. We have one or two guys from over there who make it out to the race and usually log right off after it's done. lol. I know the time is brutal for you guys. Would have been cool though. I would urge a couple of you guys to try it out for one night to see what you think though. Hey whats one night of screwed up sleep in a lifetime ;) lol

I'll talk with the guys and see if anyone is interested in a one-off on a weekend.

PS: I'd still like to see your completed liveries though. Would be cool to see. Hell maybe you guys can be an actual "official team sponsor" of some new guys while they race your livery. That would be real cool and almost add authenticity to the event. I had thought of that before but thought the logistics may be too much for me. You know getting a bunch of different forums and groups to sponsor 2-4 man teams in a btcc series.
Any joy mate?? You still racing tonight??? im really really tempted!!! :)

Don't know if it's bad form to back-to-back post here or not so forgive me. Chris I was really looking for you to come out last night. I thought I did a good job of getting you hooked ;) lol. Was some great racing although we had a little lobby trouble for a second but we got it squared away rather quickly. You would have had fun for sure. I'm not sure but I think we may even had a rollover, lol. You could have made that "lucky" 13. ;) There's always next week though. Gotta get the vid up for this and last week (got to get it made first, lol)

This is probably better for the "Chat" thread anyhow right?

How do you guys keep the racing so close!!!
Well I guess cause we all know each other and after while I guess you drive as a group as well as an individual. And we all know the race is long enough to be won by anyone so no need to kamikaze the first lap.

Don't get me wrong. We all try to jockey for position at the start but once you've got your spot you got the rest of the race to advance and try to win. Looks good doesn't it ;) lol

EDIT: Just occured to me you might be talking about how all the cars are close together instead of some guys getting blown out. Well cars do get blown out due to operator error and some contact but we have groups setup so that the ultra fast guys are reigned in a bit and the pretty fast guys are reigned in a little less giving the "not so fast" guys a chance to be in the action.

Well I guess cause we all know each other and after while I guess you drive as a group as well as an individual. And we all know the race is long enough to be won by anyone so no need to kamikaze the first lap.

EDIT: Just occured to me you might be talking about how all the cars are close together instead of some guys getting blown out. Well cars do get blown out due to operator error and some contact but we have groups setup so that the ultra fast guys are reigned in a bit and the pretty fast guys are reigned in a little less giving the "not so fast" guys a chance to be in the action.

Ahhh Intresting!!! So you guys run the same setup per car or do you do this across all models?? Very good idea!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%