FM3 Forza Motorsport 3

Forza Motorsport 3 (Turn 10 Studios)
Forza-3-logo.jpg
Anyone have any info on this game? I have looked around but not really found anything about it. Besides Wikipedia.

RX-3SP as in Mazda RX-3?

If it is, wow
:laugh2:I owned an RX-3 coupe, I'd love to see it in a game!

Great too if the Oz V8 touring cars make an appearance.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers.

• John Mactavish

I like the fact that I will be able to use the shifter and clutch for the first time on the xbox 360.

[ame]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/50685.html[/ame]

• John Mactavish

I don't like the auto rewind

I don't think it will feel anything like a PC racing sim...They got SUVs haha.

at least i get a free copy to test it out in september.

Hope this means more games with clutch and shifter...

On Tuesday, June 16th from 7:01AM UTC (12:01 AM PST) for up to 24 hours, Xbox Live will be offline for maintenance. As a result, Xbox LIVE and the ‘My Xbox’ section of Xbox.com will be unavailable, and the Xbox forums will be in read only mode (you won’t be able to post.)

The remainder of Xbox.com will be available with limited interruptions.

This service maintenance is to prepare for some of the recently announced features that will be available later this year.

Let me reiterate: When the service returns, you will not have any new functions or features. This is for scheduled maintenance only.

Attachments

• xboxlive.jpg
    xboxlive.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 198
  • John Mactavish

Some times it actually pays to pay in advance. I ordered the Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel a couple of months ago and got this mail today.:)
"Dear Forza fans,

The Fanatec 911 Turbo S wheel will be presented by Microsoft with the game Forza Motorsport 3 at the E3.
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/The-Ultimate-Racing-Wheel-for-Xbox-360.htm

This game is a milestone in the racing game genre and not just an update of FM2.

The development of the wheel has been delayed one more time so that we will ship your order at the end of September. Some betatester will get it before that date.

The good news is that we will give you the game FM3 for free as soon as it is available. So beside the discount you already got you are now getting a AAA full price game as well.

This offer is only valid if you already paid or pay until 5.6.2009.

Best regards

Thomas Jackermeier".

I got the same email...do you think we'll get our free copy of forza 3 before launch date or after?

I can't wait...but looking at the cockpit videos of forza 3...the camera doesn't shake as much...I really like the how race pro does it...At least we get a chance to try out the clutch pedal and H-shifter...thats what I am waiting for.

• Kyle Evers

FORZA3 needs open wheel race cars and some fun public road loops and i will be hooked

I doubt open wheelers will be in the game. With open wheelers, you have different physics and damages and you have to simulate wheel ride-up and such. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they really did put it in the game.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%