1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Motorsport 3

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Brett Bagstad, Mar 9, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    Anyone have any info on this game? I have looked around but not really found anything about it. Besides Wikipedia.
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Seems that the wiki page is based on this article from Gamespot:

So it might not be the exact title to name it forza 3, but for the majority it will be the sequel to forza 2 :)
  3. Hoping for a Formula class and long public road loops.
  4. Mikec87

Premium Member

It would be nice to have some Australian content, car and tracks.
  5. Bram

Forza 3 announcement

Source: virtualr

Hmmm seems that microsoft is inspired by the background of the RD forum :)

Attached Files:

6. A whole load of screenshots and videos have been made available today.

400 cars, 100 tracks (not all real world), and an amusing claim to the most advanced physics engine ever.
  7. Today there was the official announcement of Forza Motorsports 3 at E3 and I think it's looking really good. I just hope they keep/improve the good phyics, instead of making it an arcade racer..

FM3 factsheet
    and the Forza main page
  8. As long as they don't make all the old muscle cars the best in the game they should be ok :D

It looks amazingly more polished than FM2 and much, much closer to GT5, which it has to be.
  9. Forza fans can jump up and down now because Forza 3 was announced at today's Microsoft keynote at E3. They have set an October 2009 release date and the game features things such as 60 frame per second gameplay, 400 cars, the ability to create own replays and a new paint editor. Stay tuned for more news from E3.
  10. Oh, sweeeeeet :D
  11. Bram

60 FPS :woot: Must say the release date surprises me, thats really soon!
  12. Hey guys, with the announcement of Forza Motorsport 3 at E3, the official website has now gone live along with a bunch of screens and a video. I honestly didn't expect this but Forza Motorsport 3 looks extremely amazing.

Let's start of with the details

The game goes on sale some time in October 2009 at US $59.99 or if want the Limited Collector’s Edition, you can get it for US $79.99. As was mentioned a year back in a leaked survey, the game will feature 400 super cars and 100 real-world race tracks.

At the center piece of the game is the beloved Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro. Just like what EA did for the Nissan 370Z in NFS: Undercover, Forza will be debuting the R8 for the world to "test drive" before it goes on sale in show rooms across the world in 2010.

For more info it its entirety, check out the official Forza site just launched a moment ago here.

Check out the first video from Forza Motorsport 3 (make sure to view it in high definition). Also take a look at the eye candy screens below. Check out the official site to see the entire batch of photos.

Also, don't forget to check out ourFM3 forum where many avid Forza fans are already talking about this great game. ​

Attached Files:

13. yes it is, I expect it will probably get pushed back a little, but at least it should be out in time for christmas!
  14. Found some great video of forza3 on E3. Look after 30 minutes then the forza bit starts... might also want to look at the movie after 1hour and 5 minutes, that's the part about project Natal

15. Bram

Yesterday Bradley already posted the debut trailer of FM3, today there is another video available which shows us more of the Audi, drifting, and a fantastic view of the scenery in Forza Motorsport 3

Besides the new video there is also the opening of our FM3 forum where the fans can continue their discussions about FM3, which is scheduled for release in October 2009 for the Xbox 360.

Click here to visit our FM3 forum

16. Bram