Cars Formula Vector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought of making a tiresfx config for the shaders patch for this car (And maybe some of your other cars too)? With this, the tires will change their texture depending on your setup changes, and have other features like dynamic visual wear

Have you thought of making a tiresfx config for the shaders patch for this car (And maybe some of your other cars too)? With this, the tires will change their texture depending on your setup changes, and have other features like dynamic visual wear
I don't have any shader patches installed. Everything on my end is vanilla. I will definitely take a look into all the shader patches and addons in the future

Thanks for clearing the windshield, small change but makes the car much more enjoyable to drive when it doesn't look like my monitor is at 50% brightness.

CSP offers lots of new possibilities, including tire textures that automatically change to match the compound, this has been done for lots of F1 cars already, could be done for Vector as well

Really nice concept! I love the simple design of the car. Maybe I'll create some liveries for it ...

Can you relink your Discord server? The link you've posted on the mod page is invalid ...

I'm getting an error ' z_formula_vector : Error cannot find lods.ini for car z_forula_vector ' When trying to run from content manager...(not tried running it out of content manager)

formula agile works fine.

Aside from the error ...looks like another fantastic mod... Cant wait to give it a go..Hope you get the attention you deserve. Keep up the good work, sir!

I don't have any shader patches installed. Everything on my end is vanilla. I will definitely take a look into all the shader patches and addons in the future
I made a tires config for this car. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-vector-pirelli-tires-csp-config.41273/ You'd need to have shaders patch installed for it to work though

Really nice concept! I love the simple design of the car. Maybe I'll create some liveries for it ...

Can you relink your Discord server? The link you've posted on the mod page is invalid ...
Oh sorry i didn't see this post until now. The new Discord link is up ... silly mistake of mine :roflmao:

Could it be possible that you've uploaded the same version as 1.05 by accident? The two ZIP-files of 1.05 and 1.1 have the exact same size ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes