category actually has a radar on a point on the track where the maximum speed must be 160 Km / h above that speed you take a drive thru.

I believe it is difficult to make a radar system to punish when going over 160 Km / h in sections demarcated radar but who knows reiza surprised and create this system that really is to prevent a major accident at the end of a line

Sorry for my bad English I do not speak or write in English
YOU ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD!!!!

Couldn't it be handled like a pit limiter?

YOU ARE DOING PRETTY GOOD!!!!

Couldn't it be handled like a pit limiter?

The radar is a mobile device that is placed at the point where the trucks can reach a very high speed in a straight line with a curve then it could cause an accident because it is not easy to 5 tonnes with more than 160 km / h. When trucks pass through the radar I believe appears on a computer that is monitored by inspectors of evidence and if the speed is higher and the pilot takes punishment if repeat 3 times is disqualified from the race takes black flag. This is the radar system and I talked about this just below a photo of a radar
37a%20radar.jpg

Need to get my pre order in, save a couple of pennies... cant wait for this and I hope you don't mind me joining these boards because of this game, as my 'voyeur' days are now behind me :)

Also id like to race online against some of you guys at some point, im probably not good enough for a league, but I still enjoy the thrill of online competition.

Thanks all,

A lot of fun, some good AI competition as I always enjoy single player series. Big crashes.... I like to see what sort of damage model there is.... the noise, the smell (well I can imagine that) and just the excitement of chasing around tracks with huge trucks :D

That's enough to make my day.

Is it just a licensing problem atm then?

Could or would they release it without said licence and then add that via a patch once confirmed?

Looks like a delay on the cards then.

If a delay is on the cards then its completely wrong of them because they would have known about the licencing thing before they put the website up for pre orders

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.