I've had Google Translate working overtime on Reiza's Facebook page to try and figure out what's going on.

It looks like they haven't quite sorted out the licensing issues with a couple of manufacturers and that's accounting for the delay. I think it's been revised to mid-February but really I don't think there is any way for them to know (could be sorted tomorrow or a couple of months)

Slightly disappointing as I've never anticipated a game more than this one, but hold tight guys, it will be worth it!

Folks, as you might have noticed we've blown the prediction of releasing Formula Truck by the end of january, despite our best efforts. There are just a few remaining details and this should not be a big delay. In any case we apologise specially to those who have made their pre-purchase, and make it clear that you have the option to cancel it at any time until actual release, if you so prefer.

A statement posted on the facebook reiza studios

Folks, as you might have noticed we've blown the prediction of releasing Formula Truck by the end of january, despite our best efforts. There are just a few remaining details and this should not be a big delay. In any case we apologise specially to those who have made their pre-purchase, and make it clear that you have the option to cancel it at any time until actual release, if you so prefer.

A statement posted on the facebook reiza studios

Thanks for posting that :) I cant imagine anyone would want to cancel. Shame they dont release a one truck/one track demo to keep us hungry :D

Well, in my case i really would FIRST get all needed licenses BEFORE even starting to build the game/trucks. I know delays happen here and there but licensing issues are really not the best excuse even if its true.

but what im saying is the website and pre orders shouldnt have happened IF the licencing issue hadnt been sorted out, unless they were saying "look with your licence all these people are interested" but still is that gonna be enough? and could we still end up not seeing this game?

E ai??

Qual a previsão data de lançamento???

O minimo que a REIZA tem que fazer é dar uma satisfação para quem já pagou

Alo REIZA cadê vc?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 31.3%