Jansen Bueno - Real Truck 2013. Front corrected
OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvQ-yWFcCfR6l1RtgEAkUwctWWLB7r7_7bZ8H60AlgdeneWVg3cWQKe300eEFR4BsWEAm1T1UN1otpr_kLLsukxK02Iz9rQE9121.jpg

Never liked the Ai in any game since I began racing online in march 2003 with Live For Speed.
But i must admit that the Ai in Formula Truck is not bad at all.
Ok I only have aggression on 25% but thats good imo. I will try to raise it this week to see the difference....
Sad that not many racing online in these great trucks :)

Never liked the Ai in any game since I began racing online in march 2003 with Live For Speed.
But i must admit that the Ai in Formula Truck is not bad at all.
Ok I only have aggression on 25% but thats good imo. I will try to raise it this week to see the difference....
Sad that not many racing online in these great trucks :)

I love how on FTrucks you have to work for every position; like the first few laps of your race you had to trade positions a few times with the #83 before you made it stick. Much more fun, and more rewarding.

Oh, and what a scary moment with that truck spinning out ahead of you on lap 1!

Prenditi un paio d'ore e apri file di testo "Francaise" o "Espanol" che trovi in FTruck2013\Support\Languages, traducilo tutto e salvalo come "Italiano":inlove:

Go to FTruck2013\Support\Languages on main folder and translate one of the other language text file

logo-formulatruck_zpsb27fe483.png

Welcome to the fictional career of Alberto Paquin, an American/Brazilian who is about to get his first shot at professional racing in the Formula Truck series in Brazil. This tale will follow Paquin in his career and the ups and downs of the dramatic Formula Truck calender.

Feel free to ask any questions along the way :)

New Season, New Hope
Formula Truck gears up for yet more monstrous action in South America's premiere series

SP, Bra - It seems like yesterday that we were rapping up the 2012 season after the incredible comeback of Leandro Totti in his ABF Mercedes-Benz to win the Championship for the first time in his career.

After starting the season with back to back retirements, Totti would romp away with the crown following 6 wins in the remaining 8 rounds to edge out the then reigning Champion Felipe Gaffione. However 2013 brings a new mix to the table, some new drivers, the addition of MAN to the RM Competições stable and 10 more testosterone fueled rounds.

One of the new developments surrounds the incoming of Rookie driver Alberto Paquin, who arrives from an interesting career in both America and Europe. The 24 year old may lack real experience, but he ran a few test drives for the Muffatão Racing team in their Scania truck, before finding a one year contract with new team Território Motorsport to drive their Ford as he replaces the previously lined up Edu Piano.

piano_zpsbbe97d28.jpg

Above: Piano loses his drive for the 2013 season, as Territorio Motorsport go with a Rookie
"I cant believe that I have been given this chance, it came a bit out of the blue, I was running some test drives in the Scania and got approached by Territorio to see if id like to spend a few sessions with them" explained Paquin.

He contiuned "Things went well and with Edu (Piano's) struggling, they decided to give me a one year shot at hopefully helping them achieve their goals this year. Its one of those offers you just dont say no to"

Territorio have alot to prove, as do Manufacturer Ford who went without a win in 2012 and still search for their first Champion since 2004 when Beto Monteiro drove them to success.

However the odds are stacked against Ford and with Totti switching from Mercedes to Volkswagen, Monteiro driving for Iveco and Giaffone now in the MAN, the season could well be the most open for years.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea