Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

I'm back :D
upload_2017-7-15_16-35-20.png

Is it me or there are certain external sounds missing? When the tyres are locking or skidding, I can't hear a thing.

edit: forget it, it's just that the sound is rather low and with high engine revs you can barely hear it

Last edited:
Maybe a minor update soon , anything to report on the car you noticed as an issue ? :)
Nothing major, but here are some suggestion: :rolleyes:
  • add the 'RRS2_Logo_X' to the 3D-template, for better name palcing :)
  • a carbon option for the 'RRS_T_Cover_Special'
  • overlapping texture [RRS_Logo] at steering wheel backside (pull-pin from headrest), see green circle rss2_stw_back.jpg
  • maybe the option via the 'RRS2_Logo_X' to strech the logos across the full length of the inner rearwing endplates (i know unrealistic due to retexturing of skins ;))

Reactions: CC
Nothing major, but here are some suggestion: :rolleyes:
  • add the 'RRS2_Logo_X' to the 3D-template, for better name palcing :)
  • a carbon option for the 'RRS_T_Cover_Special'
  • overlapping texture [RRS_Logo] at steering wheel backside (pull-pin from headrest), see green circle View attachment 202369
  • maybe the option via the 'RRS2_Logo_X' to strech the logos across the full length of the inner rearwing endplates (i know unrealistic due to retexturing of skins ;))
Hi man ,
I am sure all the PSD and textures are located in the DEV templates I provided ,
thank you for pointing out the steering wheel issue on the back I will tweek it only take 2 seconds ,
Regarding the rear wing end plates ,
the textures are already made now , and I never saw one single car with more than what I added , maybe there is quite a few not totally sure , but added what I thought was correct :)

Regarding the cover for the rear , I will look into the carbon but not quite sure due to the size if we wish to change it or not , but will look at the difference :) 42mb is the limit due to a 300k car .

I am sure all the PSD and textures are located in the DEV templates I provided ,
Yes all files are there, but i meant to add the 'RRS2_Logo_X' to the 'RSS2_Chassis_D_3D.psd' as a second diffuse map, that one is able to project names, etc. via 3D-painting.

Regarding the cover for the rear , I will look into the carbon but not quite sure due to the size if we wish to change it or not , but will look at the difference :) 42mb is the limit due to a 300k car .
A carbon layer for the cover in the 'RRS_T_Cover_Special.psd' template would be sufficient, so that one have the option to use the texture without an alpha channel and create a solid-look of the cover.

In case the mod ever gets an update:

Any chance you might consider putting the brake bias to something like 57%?

The default setup seems to overbrake the rears all the time.

Maybe it's just me though but I keep forgetting to adjust that every time :roflmao:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.6%