Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

I'll have some matching rims in my inventory. ;)
ozrims.jpg

Feel free to use it!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jj95nzzjbfa49f4/WHEEL_LOGO.dds

If you use Photoshop then try the 3D template and project the logo on the sidepod.
View attachment 199044
Place the logo over the sidepod as show it toppart of image, double click RSS2_Chassis_D and create a new layer in it, close and save. Then reduce the layer with the logo to the layer beneath via right click on layer. Now the the logo is rendered on the model and if you double click RSS2_Chassis_D you have the 'rendered' logo in the new layer. In my case it's the layer 'Ebene 1' in the lower part of the image.
Hope this is understandable and helps. ;)

Is it possible if Race Sim Studios can make a YouTube Tutorials on how to make skins on Photoshop using 3D and steps how to export for Assetto Corsa ?

Is it possible if Race Sim Studios can make a YouTube Tutorials on how to make skins on Photoshop using 3D and steps how to export for Assetto Corsa ?
Well what you quoted is how to apply/project a texture/painted shape onto the 3D model. If it is then merged down you'll find the warped result in the diffuse map like it is show in the pic. Export to AC is simple, just create an dds-file from your textures via the nvidia plugin and copy it into a skin folder. Just look at some existing skins to learn the filenames and structures. For any other use the almighty google and browse through this forum and the offical assetto corsa forum. And there might be even a tons of youtube videos on these topics.

P.S.: I only speak for myself, as i am not a team member of RSS.

Well what you quoted is how to apply/project a texture/painted shape onto the 3D model. If it is then merged down you'll find the warped result in the diffuse map like it is show in the pic. Export to AC is simple, just create an dds-file from your textures via the nvidia plugin and copy it into a skin folder. Just look at some existing skins to learn the filenames and structures. For any other use the almighty google and browse through this forum and the offical assetto corsa forum. And there might be even a tons of youtube videos on these topics.

P.S.: I only speak for myself, as i am not a team member of RSS.

Thank you for your response but I think what i m looking for is in-depth from start to finish (A-Z). They are many vids on YouTube but not as clear.

Anyway, I will try to contact the RSS team and if I understood well surely will make my own tutorial very in-depth and easy to understand because what I see and search was not easy to find the right info and explanation.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back