Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

Why is F2 or GP2 more difficult to drive than F1? F1 cars seem to have enough tech aids to make them equally driveable at much higher speeds. F2/GP2 seem really fast, but no aids.

What aids do F1 cars have?

Traction control, abs, drs.

And, according to Gary, DRS is not a driving aid in F1 Racing, but an overtaking aid. Give me a rope, find me a tree.

Well you're in luck then, as this mod (and current F2) comes with your favourite driving aid, DRS! Will be so much easier to drive now :roflmao:

Also I noticed this! Plans for a non-V8 version? Maybe, I dunno, a turbo V6 version..? :p

q1j7Jcr.jpg

In my cursory bad driving RSS2 5 secs faster to 5 secs slower depending on the track with the exeo but with and F3.5(audioloids sound) it makes a fun multi-class formula Libra/BOSS grid. The other cars that are quite close are URD indycar and the Jordan but yet to see what a grid with them all looks like.

Why is F2 or GP2 more difficult to drive than F1? Is that realistic? In every sim, F3 is a joy to drive, responsive, slow enough to keep under control. F1 cars seem to have enough tech aids to make them equally driveable at much higher speeds. F2/GP2 seem really fast, but no aids.

F3 cars don't have that much power, however they generate considerable downforce.

Finally, a grade A formula 2 mod for AC. Oh and this a personal and probably unpopular opinion but this thing sh*ts all over the rss hybrid. Sooo much better in all aspects except sound.

The only bug noticed: the tail light doesn't work like the others have already pointed out.

After some (more or less succesful) online races my first summary.

Well done, RSS, really well done!
Excellent quality overall:
Top notch 3d modeling, great textures, outstanding sounds and great physics!
It's indeed a little harder to be fast in this car than with the Formula Hybrid, it's really great to drive!

You guys have set the bar very high for modding in AC, you are creating the best mods right now! :cool:

After some (more or less succesful) online races my first summary.

Well done, RSS, really well done!
Excellent quality overall:
Top notch 3d modeling, great textures, outstanding sounds and great physics!
It's indeed a little harder to be fast in this car than with the Formula Hybrid, it's really great to drive!

You guys have set the bar very high for modding in AC, you are creating the best mods right now! :cool:

We were in the same server (Gianmarco Fiduci) we had a good battle, than you spun :(

We were in the same server (Gianmarco Fiduci) we had a good battle, than you spun :(
That was you? Nice :D
Yeah sometimes I can get it together and get good laptimes but I'm still making too many mistakes,
maybe because I'm pushing too hard? I just need some more time to be more consistent in this car.
But it's really fun to drive. ;)

I purchased the F1 car simply to support a great modding team, and I will do the same with this car. Hopefully it will pay off at some point and you guys will make a car that I actually want to drive. Quality does need to be supported IMO, and I'm sure this mod has it in spades.
----------------------
On an off topic:
We do need a AAA quality V8 Supercar mod, but until then there is a decent 'illegal' one out there:
fs9mzxq.jpg

Problem is these guys do payware mods (very reasonable), which lends itself very well to 'generic' open wheelers. I'm not sure an unbranded touring car for example would have quite the same appeal? Maybe its just me, I dunno.

Finally, a grade A formula 2 mod for AC. Oh and this a personal and probably unpopular opinion but this thing sh*ts all over the rss hybrid. Sooo much better in all aspects except sound.

The only bug noticed: the tail light doesn't work like the others have already pointed out.
The tail light on a F2 car only lights up in an incident ,
In which AC does not support ,

Or in rain , which AC does not support ,

The Hybrid works from ERS Charging , the F2 has non ,

its not that the RSS2 car has no rainlight , we never added one , whats the point :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.