Cars Formula RSS 2 by Race Sim Studio

wow what a car guys thanks so much indeed more tricky to drive than the hybrid two things i noticed there are no extra compound colors in the car folder and the tail light does not work but the rest wow wow wow 10 stars
big thanks again

edit the content manager shows a problem in the sound maybe fix now it thinks its from the tatus
and the lights on top of the cock pit dont work like the hybrid the ones for the Neutral etc

Last edited:
White Livery Master Race

v1rBxeqh.jpg

UE7dYIXh.jpg

Why is F2 or GP2 more difficult to drive than F1? Is that realistic? In every sim, F3 is a joy to drive, responsive, slow enough to keep under control. F1 cars seem to have enough tech aids to make them equally driveable at much higher speeds. F2/GP2 seem really fast, but no aids.

It's excellent. Not as initially exciting as the F1 Hybrid mod, as it's quite similar obviously, but perfect. Totally solid, oozes class. Essential purchase.

RSS studio is a must-have in AC at the moment. Pure quality.

Now I am begging - please make a V8 Supercar next. They are heavy unpredictable beasts and there has been not one decent version of one in any sim ever. If you need a video to convince you, here it is:

This video also shows you the inner workings of the car for modelling, as the car disintegrates in Mount Panorama.
Except that its definitely not a v8 supercar in that vid, but a supporting series to the main supercars. I oh so second the suggestion though, (V8) Supercars FTW.

Initial verdict:

- awesome!
- default setup is a bit understeery, which is cool.
- external audio could be a bit louder on distance, but maybe I can adjust that via the ingame audio app thingy, dunno. not a big deal anyways.
- why no green liveries? :D:speechless::roflmao::notworthy::alien:
- the contact patch of the tires looks xtremly round, not very flat. too lazy to google if thats correct or not, just wanted to emntion it cos i noticed that. :laugh:
- sick amount of details everywhere.

bwgdup9.jpg

They do not have TC or ABS, and DRS is not a driving aid, its a overtaking aid.
Yes Gary, of course they are both illegal now. *sigh* (For those interested, F1 cars have both, it is all under the cloak of electronics now, my original point lost on old Gaz).

And, according to Gary, DRS is not a driving aid in F1 Racing, but an overtaking aid. Give me a rope, find me a tree.

mod edit - Be nice please, no need to get personal. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Gary, of course they are both illegal now. *sigh* (For those interested, F1 cars have both, it is all under the cloak of electronics now, my original point lost on old Gaz).

And, according to Gary, DRS is not a driving aid in F1 Racing, but an overtaking aid. Give me a rope, find me a tree.

<snip>.

You really think you're soooo cool don't you.

Gary has brought more to this community than you ever will. If I were you I'd show some respect <snip>. You probably won't though because you're such a cool guy.:rolleyes:

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice quality mod. Very lively and fun to drive. Sadly my right foot isn't sensitive enough to keep it on the road :)

From the man that gave us a lawnmower mod, comes yet more pearls of wisdom, The expert Donald Trump of racedepartment.com.

Much like the rest of the simracing community, who enjoyed the slapstick lawnmower mod, I await his Transit Van with bated breath.

Is it just me or does this guy sound super familiar? :roflmao: Only joined a few weeks ago too :rolleyes: Anyway, off topic.

Just done some laps, really loving this thing, awesome job as always! Model is, dare I say it, better than the Hybrid! SFX are beautiful, and loving the depth of the physics.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.