Formula raceroom 2

Give it a few hours though.
While you can buy individual liveries, the pack still isn't there.
well I really don`t need more than one livery :) packs are good if they are Experience with tracks and rules .. otherwise one car - one livery .. I guess pack will be more vRP, right ?
Is it me or are those liveries basicaly Formulas dressed to DTM skin ? like it, smart, effective way how to do it ;)

I guess pack will be more vRP, right ?
Presumably. On the other hand, the Audi TT pack cost me a fiver, so it's not a huge expense. :)

Is it me or are those liveries basicaly Formulas dressed to DTM skin ? like it, smart, effective way how to do it
Looks like it, I agree.
My guess is that since the cars are fictitious in the first place, they might as well use colour-schemes they had lying around anyway.
Still, it's a bit weird seeing an open-wheeler in Deustche Post colours. :D

To be honest I'm waiting for their Formula Rookie - hopefully it's gonna be like Formula Ford or Vee. Maybe they gonna use already made contracts - ADAC Formel 4?

Still it's gonna be fun to race FR2 @ Macau

Presumably. On the other hand, the Audi TT pack cost me a fiver, so it's not a huge expense. :)

Looks like it, I agree.
My guess is that since the cars are fictitious in the first place, they might as well use colour-schemes they had lying around anyway.
Still, it's a bit weird seeing an open-wheeler in Deustche Post colours. :D
yep in case of TT it is like 150 vRP difference (as pack is on sale) .. but even like this I will probably go for single livery as I`m never gone use all the others ...

Deutsche post, Ice Watch, Scheafler are funny :) I guess it was also easier with licencing ... good move .. I think I`ll go for black Ice Watch

Presumably. On the other hand, the Audi TT pack cost me a fiver, so it's not a huge expense.

I purchased it too, but when you stop and think about it, it is expensive. A fiver for one car and some liveries that modders would have done if they could have. I'm getting a bit fed up of RRE's cost build up.

well I really don`t need more than one livery :) packs are good if they are Experience with tracks and rules .. otherwise one car - one livery .. I guess pack will be more vRP, right ?
Is it me or are those liveries basicaly Formulas dressed to DTM skin ? like it, smart, effective way how to do it ;)

Offline championships will be pretty dull racing against all the same cars.

I purchased it too, but when you stop and think about it, it is expensive. A fiver for one car and some liveries that modders would have done if they could have. I'm getting a bit fed up of RRE's cost build up.
To each their own.
In my case, a fiver is about what I spend on cigs on an average day, so.... :D
Remember. Andy's got the tv license to pay for as well.(sorry mate couldn't resist that:whistling:)
I think he makes a fair point, in the overall scheme of things you're right Lars, but when you compare it to other dlc it's quite expensive.

Offline championships will be pretty dull racing against all the same cars.
I believe AI cars are using different liveries in SP race (even if I only own one livery or even only one car from that class) so no worries there ... :)

@andy: hmm not saying I`m crazy about R3E bussines model but somehow I manage to keep it price friendly and having all content I want .. I probably have more content for less money that I have in AC (not counting mods ofcourse) ..
For example for 40 Euro you can have ADAC, DTM, DTM94, WTCC packs+free cars/tracks which makes 31 cars and 21 tracks (way more if you count different layouts)...
That is not that bad also fact that you don`t have to spend those 40 Euros all at once might be nice bonus for somebody ..

Paying 15 Euro for Dream pack with 6 cars and 1 track is fine but paying 10-20 euro for pack of 7-8 tracks and 6-7 cars is somehow too much ? :)

You pay for what you want to drive (luckily you can try all content first) and you don`t have to pay for 15 Lotus roadcars when you probably stick with 2 of them as they are almost the same ..

Last edited:
Yes each to their own indeed. I thought my fiver was wasted on that one car.............but cancer sticks............that is a real waste of money. :whistling::cool:;)
I wouldn't call it a waste.
Anyone who's ever seen me nicotine-deprived will tell you that fiver is well-spent if it keeps me from going on a homicidal rampage. :D
I do indulge in an occasional pipe but unlike Lars I'm pretty mellow without it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back