Formula raceroom 2

Someone said "3 days" making it hit the store on 24th. Rumors of course but man... Coud not come at a better time, yesterday put my rig half back together again, instantly launched my own F1 (mix of MMG 07, RR1 and rF williams...) and man it felt great. Then going to r3e and.. only tinroofers, forgot that.. a bit bummed, went thru the store and since i am open wheeler guy, my will to purchase anything as pretty low.. Now.. totally different, i need to buy all tracks and RR2.

And of course, this being RD.. RR2 league is now a possibility.. RDRR2 2016?

...and...

It's released!
Give it a few hours though.
While you can buy individual liveries, the pack still isn't there.
I've just posted this on S3 forums
Basically the same crap as last time, really never came across a game that is so keen to shoot itself in the foot. Log in and you can't buy.:mad:
Really by this time they should have ironed out this type of irritant.

Had about 15 minutes before grandson hits the pc so thought I could get a quick lap in.:(

I've just posted this on S3 forums
Basically the same crap as last time, really never came across a game that is so keen to shoot itself in the foot. Log in and you can't buy.:mad:
Really by this time they should have ironed out this type of irritant.

Had about 15 minutes before grandson hits the pc so thought I could get a quick lap in.:(
Easy now. *LOL*
They could've waited until the entire package was up, and nobody would've been the wiser.
You still wouldn't have been able to race until later, had they done so.

You'll be back.
Yes I know, but it doesn't stop the annoyance factor ramping up. They need to get a grip on the basics. We may be a captive audience but like Steve McQueen we could make the great escape to, that's the point there are choices. Yes I'm slightly pissed about it, and my grandson is now staring over my shoulder so goodbye pc for the day.:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back