1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Formula raceroom 2

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by randy66, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Formula raceroom 2 video, they look like a blast to drive . I'm looking forward to having them in game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Looks great.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Oh yes, I said in another thread I want these more than WTCC 2015, hoping for a Christmas release. They were such fun in Race07.

• Like Like x 1
  4. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

They said we can enjoy these cars "very soon" so I would expect a pre-christmas release, maybe tomorrow even.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

No please not tomorrow, my grandson's here and I can't get near the pc.:( Wednesday will be perfect.:)

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Someone said "3 days" making it hit the store on 24th. Rumors of course but man... Coud not come at a better time, yesterday put my rig half back together again, instantly launched my own F1 (mix of MMG 07, RR1 and rF williams...) and man it felt great. Then going to r3e and.. only tinroofers, forgot that.. a bit bummed, went thru the store and since i am open wheeler guy, my will to purchase anything as pretty low.. Now.. totally different, i need to buy all tracks and RR2.

And of course, this being RD.. RR2 league is now a possibility.. RDRR2 2016?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Looking forward to trying these, look like a mix of GP2/GP3 which will be a nice balance :)

Would love a league in Raceroom but ideally would want to be able to run my own colour scheme.

Oh and save separate setups! :roflmao: (I think that's almost here thankfully)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Er.....
    You guys did notice that the video said "Coming Christmas", right? :p
    (Although they admittedly didn't say which year :D )

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Everything looks nice except tires. Any R3E league in 2016?

10. Won some vrp....saving it for this......

11. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

How do you win vrp?

12. RRE online competitions ( hotlaps) in the Raceroom portal......you can win prizes for being tops, but I lucked out on the random draw...usually for "Experiences". I got mine in an ADAC GT 2014 competition. If you don't play you can't win!...and its free.

• Like Like x 1
  13. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

...and...

It's released!

14. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

Give it a few hours though.
    While you can buy individual liveries, the pack still isn't there.

15. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

I've just posted this on S3 forums
    Basically the same crap as last time, really never came across a game that is so keen to shoot itself in the foot. Log in and you can't buy.:mad:
    Really by this time they should have ironed out this type of irritant.

Had about 15 minutes before grandson hits the pc so thought I could get a quick lap in.:(

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

I'm away to get the Renault pack for pcars, they at least know how to punt stuff.

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

You'll be back.

18. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen

Easy now. *LOL*
    They could've waited until the entire package was up, and nobody would've been the wiser.
    You still wouldn't have been able to race until later, had they done so.

19. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton

Yes I know, but it doesn't stop the annoyance factor ramping up. They need to get a grip on the basics. We may be a captive audience but like Steve McQueen we could make the great escape to, that's the point there are choices. Yes I'm slightly pissed about it, and my grandson is now staring over my shoulder so goodbye pc for the day.:(

• Haha Haha x 1
  20. Wait, am I understanding right? I can only use the one livery I pick, and I pay 299VRP for that, and if I want any other liveries, I must pay for them separately?

:roflmao: