Formula Legacy Manager - 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!! FLM Announcement - New Rules !!!

I've stolen the idea from another game here ^^ but I'll authorize you to Change your Sponsor once per year, at mid-season. You won't have to pay anything because I think you would have lost enough money with a bad sponsor pick :thumbsup:

I've stolen the idea from another game here ^^ but I'll authorize you to Change your Sponsor once per year, at mid-season. You won't have to pay anything because I think you would have lost enough money with a bad sponsor pick :thumbsup:
I dont like that. Picking a risky sponsor would not be risky anymore. Thats the whole point

also prevents any other teams from having a catastrophic collapse within one season which would mean seasons became less crazy if, say, a major team forgot to choose a sponsor ;)
idk its a good idea, i feel like you should have to pay though

I, for one, would love this rule this season because I'm severely under-performing. But it's still not fair to others who plan properly.

Allow people to change sponsors, only for a massive amount of money. This would stop big teams who took a Top 8 sponsor realising they're on the podium every race and changing for free to get more money and streak ahead more. You screw up at the start - tough.

Allow people to change sponsors, only for a massive amount of money. This would stop big teams who took a Top 8 sponsor realising they're on the podium every race and changing for free to get more money and streak ahead more. You screw up at the start - tough.
Although if it cost a lot then that would defeat the point because the big teams make more money, this is about lower teams making NO money being able to change sponsor to make SOME money, so it could maybe be a tier thing, or if you make no sponsor money for 2 markets in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes