Formula Legacy Manager - 2000s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to read all those messages, I can notice that you are always very passionate about the game :D
Well basically I agree with everything. It shall not be used to gain more money than what you actually get with a safe sponsor. It has to be used only for someone who just earns quite nothing at all. I want to establish this rule now because the game has a little bit changed without the wages. Sponsors are now much more important for your income than before.
Backmarker A Vs Backmarker B, Top8 vs Finish.
Only one driver finishes 15th every race, the other one retires. After a whole season :
Total income A = [ 0$ (Sponsor) + 50$ (1 finish) ] x 16 = 800$ --------> +4 pts (200$/pt)
Total income B = [ 300$ (Sponsor) + 50$ (1 finish) ] x 16 = 5600$ ---> +24 pts (200$/pt)
So here is the new complete rule :

You're allowed to change your sponsor once per year, at mid-season (after the first 8 races) to pick a safer/lower sponsor only. If you chose Top8, you can change it to Top15 but not into Podium.

Market is closed !
k1WnWXm.png

2010 Formula Legacy Season (5-8)

J55lElY.png

B45nezb.png

da1M3Mw.png

tEbLpRC.png

rTu8FmW.png

aJAxNxr.png

You've got 48h to make your buys !

Market is Closed ! (Just to inform you that I'll be the manager of Williams until next week)
pMiNwkd.png

2010 Formula Legacy Season (9-12)

gvegBhN.png

5zgHLRR.png

kxhmchj.png

b7QvlcE.png

LJ4V0eh.png

CH0esBN.png

You've got 48h to make your buys ! Last market of the season !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back