Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 50s

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not getting 35PP... if you're right you get 70PP (35 for the driver + 35 for the constructor ;)) !

Everything is fine and complete for everyone but @Benutzername.. Jason and me even wrote him a story and we're still waiting for the princess :whistling:
:p

Driver's favorite (would you say that in english ?)
- A. Ascari (6)
- G. Farina (3)
- J.M. Fangio (1)

Constructor's favorite
- Ferrari (5)
- Alfa Romeo (3)
- Maserati (2)

(Based on current bets)

You're not getting 35PP... if you're right you get 70PP (35 for the driver + 35 for the constructor ;)) !

Everything is fine and complete for everyone but @Benutzername.. Jason and me even wrote him a story and we're still waiting for the princess :whistling:
:p

Driver's favorite (would you say that in english ?)
- A. Ascari (6)
- G. Farina (3)
- J.M. Fangio (1)

Constructor's favorite
- Ferrari (5)
- Alfa Romeo (3)
- Maserati (2)

(Based on current bets)
Little princess....

Take that back :D

2OdX4aV.gif

No you gain 35PP if the driver is correct but not the constructor. But I will set better rewards for this.
There is 1/6 to pick the right driver
1/3 to pick the right constructor
1/18 to pick both

So maybe it could be
Constructor 20Pp
Driver 35PP
Both 70 PP

Tell me what you think ;)

Last edited:
So that means a T2 team will never win a title? I mean especially up to the early 90s with higher retirement rate there should be a small chance for it to happen.

So that means a T2 team will never win a title? I mean especially up to the early 90s with higher retirement rate there should be a small chance for it to happen.
The chance is incredibly low. My idea was to make sure that every year we have a battle between 3 teams and not only 2. 3 teams should win the championship. But there's a chance that a Tier 2 wins a race
IRL :
1990 - Williams McLaren and Ferrari actually won a race
1991 - Williams McLaren and Benetton
1992 - McLaren Williams and Benetton
1993 - McLaren Williams and Benetton
1994 - Benetton Ferrari and Williams

The chance is incredibly low. My idea was to make sure that every year we have a battle between 3 teams and not only 2. 3 teams should win the championship. But there's a chance that a Tier 2 wins a race
IRL :
1990 - Williams McLaren and Ferrari actually won a race
1991 - Williams McLaren and Benetton
1992 - McLaren Williams and Benetton
1993 - McLaren Williams and Benetton
1994 - Benetton Ferrari and Williams
well ok, looking back it started to get less with the 90s (1990 had 4 though, you missed Benetton). But looking at the period from 1960 to 1989, there only were 7 years with 3 or less teams winning.

The setup window is now closed !
1iCtroO.png

1950 Formula One Season (1-2)

gExEP4k.png

oV1UFVh.png

XIEGa5f.png

You've got 48h to send me a new number !

Maserati gave me the best number contrary to its opponents who gave me awful numbers. Omer's started his season with almost 250PP more than every one else ! It's the difference between a A class driver and a C class one ! Unless Fangio is still only B, he just beat everyone. Notice that Ferrari made a bad start and is currently the team that should be relegated in Tier 2 next year.
About Tier 2, BRM seems to hold the line to access Tier 1. A way closer number than the other Tier 2 teams. Same thing for Gordini, 2nd closest, who beat their opponent by around 100P in Tier 3. Don't forget that your goal is first to beat your opponents to climb up the Tier ladder. If it was the end of the season now, Talbot, with a 12th position would be promoted into Tier 3 and Veritas would drop into Tier 4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play