Formula KS2 @ Sepang - Wednesday January 12, 2011

simple dans tous le dossier des skins vous placez vote casque ,votre combinaison, vos gants
simple in all the skins folder you place vote helmet, coveralls, gloves, tout ce qui concerne votre équipement personnel
exactly, like someone did and I'll put in the skin pack
but remember the only mandatory thing to be created is your own car livery
if you have an helmet skin or clothes send it to me, I'll put in relevant folder

ciao

FRENCH : Bonjour a tous;
Bjorn une petite suggestion,pourrait tu demander aux nouveaux pilotes lors de leur enregistrement a la participation aux courses de déposer un lien pour télécharger leur Skin , qui les 3/4 du temps sont par défaut ceux de NetKar (skin Orange ou bleu) ce qui rendrait plus agréable et beaucoup plus belle les grilles de départ, de plus cela permet de savoir plus rapidement en course qui tu double et qui tu doit laisser passer.
ou plus simplement comme le fait GPC ou RSR, faire un SKin Pack de tous les concurrents et le mettre a Jour au fur et a mesure des courses .
Pardonne moi de te donner dans l'éventualité ou tu le fairait , une charge de travail supplémentaire et si tu veux disposant de beaucoup de temps je peux me charger de cela

ENGLISH :
Hello all;
Bjorn a small suggestion, could you ask for new drivers during their recording participation in races to submit a link to download their Skin, that 3 / 4 time default to those of NetKar (skin orange or blue) which make it more enjoyable and more beautiful the starting grid, this allows more information more quickly in the race that you double and you must pass.
or more simply as the fact GPC or RSR, make a skin pack for all competitors and update it as and a measure of the races.
Forgive me give you in the event that you do a load of extra work and if you want to have a lot of time I could undertake this

I will mate and maybe after the league we can make us a skinpack with all RD drivers:)

1.40.206 - My fastest lap there, I almost soiled my trousers! :)

In practice on Monday I did a 1.40.429. Race fuel I was running 1.42.5-1.43.5.

So, just to bore you all to death, I've been analysing all my laps last night in AIM and it seems from the overall split report that my theoretical optimum time is a 1.39.597.

As you can see in the attached, I am now looking at the graphs to find out what I did different where, but nicely, my pole lap accounted for about half of the best splits.

/boringness over :)

Attachments

• splits.jpg
    splits.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 228

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements