Formula KS2 @ Sepang - Wednesday January 12, 2011

FRANCAIS: course in croyable pour moi!!! il m'est tout arrivé!!!! lol
j'arrache un 1.41.01 pour les qualyfs alors que 1 heure avant sur mon server je faisait tous mes tours en config qualyfs en 1.40 avec un PB de 1.40.230!! maudite KS2 lol!!!!

je part P4 , et cela commence !! Salvatore part en travers de la piste au feu vert et BOUM!!! 1 er accident!! je repart en fin de peloton , et je remonte bénéficiant de la sortie de piste de quelques concurrents, apres quelques tours je me retrouve P3, avec Sergio a environ 20 secondes, je surveille l'ecart qui nous separe en économisant les pneus car je suis parti avec l'essence pour 31 tours et ne comptais pas m'arreter sachant que les pneus tiennent la distance, au tour 15 j'avais vu que Noel Coelo qui avait des pneus neufs et 1 tour de retard ,car il était passé aux stand probablement suite à une sortie de route, remontait sur moi , cela me déconcentrai, et je décidait de le laissé passer, je ralentit et me place sur la Gauche pour lui laissé la trajectoire de la grande courbe à Gauche, mais il ne comprend pas la manoeuvre et OOPS !!!! BOUM BOUM!! dans mon aileron et la valse dans l'herbe!!!! la voiture est tordue mais roule encore, je rejoint les stands en coupant beaucoup dans l'herbe pour ne pas gener les autres, et je ne voulais pas utiliser la touche "ESC" !! réparation et je repart LOL!!!! P4 ,derriere Sérgio cette fois, je laisse passer Jon qui est leader et essaye de le suivre, ce qui m'aide à remonter sur Sergio, puis comme je commence à trop tirer sur mes pneus je leve le pied pour assurer ,vu que de toutes maniere j'aie un tour de retard sur Jon
Mais c'est pas fini!!!!! au tour 28 , connection lost !!!!! dans la ligne droite avant les stands!!merde!!!! ça continue!! je décide de continuer et de regarder la piste au travers de l'écran "CONNECTION LOST" en prenant naturellement le coté hors trajectoire de la piste, heureusement cel à duré environ 10 secondes et la connection est repartie normalement!!! OUF!! toujours P4 lol et ce jusquà la fin de la course! c'est le P4 le plus cher de ma carriere de pilote!!
de désespoir je vais allez maintenant manger ce qui est l'embleme de toutes les équipes sportives Française !!! Le COQ!! et tant pis pour les société protectrices des animaux

Ps: Amicalement a Noel , quand tu as un tour de retard Noel fait tout ton possible pour ne pas géner les pilotes qui sont dans le tours en cours , cela peut comme c'est le cas pour moi ruiner leur course, si tu est plus rapide et que tu veux doubler fait le dans des endroits ou cela ne pose pas de probleme, et vu que c'est la premiere fois que je cours avec toi ,sache que lorsque je voit un pilote plus rapide que moi ,je ne fait jamais d'obstruction (sauf naturellemnt si je suis en lutte avec lui) je laisse toujours passe

ENGLISH :
course in incredible for me! I find it all here!! lol
I pull a 1.41.01 for qualyfs while 1 hour before I was on my server all my tours in config qualyfs 1.40 with a PB of 1.40.230! KS2 cursed lol!
I share P4, and it starts! Salvatore hand across the trail at the green light and BOOM! 1 accident! I restarts at the end of the pack, and I began enjoying the overrun of some competitors, after a few laps I found myself P3, with Sergio about 20 seconds, I watch the gap between us and save the tires because I am party with gasoline for 31 laps and do not want to stop knowing that the tires are holding the remote to turn 15 I saw that Noel Coelo had new tires and a lap down because he had gone to stand probably due to a crash, went back on me, that distract me, and I decided to let go, I slowed down and put me on the Left left for him the path of the big curve on the left, but it does not include maneuver and OOPS!! BOOM BOOM! in my wing and the waltz in the grass! " the car is bent but still rolling, I joined the many booths by cutting the grass to not interfere with others, and I did not use the "ESC"! I repair and restarts LOL!! P4, Sérgio behind this time, I let Jon who is the leader and tries to follow, which helps me get back on Sergio, then as I start to shoot my tires too I raise the foot to ensure, as seen any way I lapped on Jon
But it's not over !!!!! lap 28, connection lost !!!!! in the straight before the pits! ****! it goes! I decided to go and watch the track through the screen "CONNECTION LOST" naturally taking the side path off the track, fortunately cel lasted about 10 seconds and the connection is normally distributed! PHEW! P4 always lol and this until the end of the race! P4 is the most expensive of my racing career!
despair I will now eat what is the emblem of French sports teams all! The COQ! and too bad for the Humane Society
Ps: Yours at Noel, when you lapped Noel does everything you can to not disturb the drivers that are currently in the towers, it can as it is for me to ruin their race, if you are more fast and want to double that in the places where this does not pose a problem, and since this is the first time I run with you, know that when I see a faster driver than me, I never do obstruction (except naturellemnt if I fight with him) I always leave passes

Special race for me this one, for the first time with two more Portuguese drivers on the race, once again start very well, from 7th on the grid, but after I see a blue car in front of me going to the wall, when I passed by him I think I toutch him, but my car seems to be fine and I was 4th at the first corner.

But between first and second corner, someone spun and the 3th and I crash into him, need to go to the box to repair the car and go down to 9/10th place.

It always hard go get to the right pace after situations like that, but lap after lap manage to improve my classification, but after 10 laps my tires were gone and it was very easy to make mistakes, so until I do my pit stop try to avoid them and when I make it, I was alreday 3th, but very far from the second.

So, after the pitstop the goal was just to bring the car safe to the finish line.

Congrats to Jon and thanks to Bjorn and RD!

Thanks to Cesar for eating my rear wing at turn 9 lap 18 (he was overlapped and me 4th)!:poke:

Huh?? I only hit 2 cars and that's because they spun in front of me and i couldn't get out of the way fast enough, i didn't hit anyone else !!!
And by the way, i let everyone pass when i got a blue flag...

But anyway, that was my race, because of those 2 accidents, and because my strategy of no stops was no good, i almost finished last. i also spun twice, fortunately, it wasn't a problem and no one crashed because of it...
I'm seeing that everyone got the connection lost, i almost quit at that time, but then things started going again...

Anyway, it was a good test race, let's have more, i can sure use more experience in this sim :)

I put a couple of laps on Cesar but don't remember even seeing him.

@Laurent: I think I managed to decode your translation, but then found it easier to read in French! :p When you were in the pits and I came in I was a little worried as I did not know who it was and feared that you might decide to race with me and we'd end up in the wall thanks to netcode. However, even though on cold tyres i was very cautious, you hung back and it was quite nice to actually see someone else once we got up to speed and set off after Sergio.

@Sergio: On the "Connection Lost" moment I ended up setting a 1.45 lap and I think this prevented me from catching you, then again, maybe I did pass you, after the connection drop moment everyone's cars turned into mysterious blue alien craft so I had no idea who was who. Luckily for you, Laurent had dropped back from me and so your third place was saved.

Oh yes, and from my tests I think the pitstop was the best way. On a 57 litre fuel load I was able to do 15 laps in the 1.42.5-1.43.3 bracket, whereas on 120 litres I could lap low 1.44's at best.

This suggested that if I was racing myself, with a pitstop time of about 20 seconds (Which may have even been less as I perfected the pitlane entry in practice) I should still finish about 10 seconds ahead of the version of myself that did no stops . This would probably be even more when you consider how screwed my tyres would have been in the latter stages of the race.

I actually found Sepang, with it's slippery surface, was kinder on tyre wear than Bahrain and definitely kinder than Suzuka, though this is complimented by the fact that I keep learning more and more about the car and the tyres, as well as setup.

I am really enjoying racing the KS2, I must say.

I
@Sergio: On the "Connection Lost" moment I ended up setting a 1.45 lap and I think this prevented me from catching you, then again, maybe I did pass you, after the connection drop moment everyone's cars turned into mysterious blue alien craft so I had no idea who was who. Luckily for you, Laurent had dropped back from me and so your third place was saved.

In both stint's my tyres after 10 laps became very tricky and if put some dirty in them, they feel like I was running on ice. You almost catch me on lap 29 but on the last one you probably slow a bit and I manage to stay in the same lap.

In both stint's my tyres after 10 laps became very tricky and if put some dirty in them, they feel like I was running on ice. You almost catch me on lap 29 but on the last one you probably slow a bit and I manage to stay in the same lap.

Ah yea, on lap 29 i passed the blue alien ship that was behind you, I think that might have been Noel, that cost me about 1.5 seconds.

FRENCH : Bonjour a tous;
Bjorn une petite suggestion,pourrait tu demander aux nouveaux pilotes lors de leur enregistrement a la participation aux courses de déposer un lien pour télécharger leur Skin , qui les 3/4 du temps sont par défaut ceux de NetKar (skin Orange ou bleu) ce qui rendrait plus agréable et beaucoup plus belle les grilles de départ, de plus cela permet de savoir plus rapidement en course qui tu double et qui tu doit laisser passer.
ou plus simplement comme le fait GPC ou RSR, faire un SKin Pack de tous les concurrents et le mettre a Jour au fur et a mesure des courses .
Pardonne moi de te donner dans l'éventualité ou tu le fairait , une charge de travail supplémentaire et si tu veux disposant de beaucoup de temps je peux me charger de cela

ENGLISH :
Hello all;
Bjorn a small suggestion, could you ask for new drivers during their recording participation in races to submit a link to download their Skin, that 3 / 4 time default to those of NetKar (skin orange or blue) which make it more enjoyable and more beautiful the starting grid, this allows more information more quickly in the race that you double and you must pass.
or more simply as the fact GPC or RSR, make a skin pack for all competitors and update it as and a measure of the races.
Forgive me give you in the event that you do a load of extra work and if you want to have a lot of time I could undertake this

Agreed with Laurent. It helps to identify the people around me.

I was in 3rd place in the first lap or two, due to not crashing out. Cars all around me, had no idea who was who, who I should let pass because they're racing me, and much faster, and who is a lap or two down.

I always use the Jordan skin from RSR

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 309 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%
  • < 5 years