Formula ks2 @ Bahrein wednesday January 5th 2011

Off to find out now Lee, how much fuel and how worn were yout tyres on that lap?
Sorry Jon, missed this, see below mate. Yes, i think tyres are gonna play a big part in this race as they go off quite quick but tbh i'm still learning the right lines and was locking up alot whilst messing with the setup.

The brake bias is very awkard here. But i will upload mine for now. I know must guys won't get on with it but feels good to me.

Telemetry for each session (When you click "drive" to when you exit") is stored in a file under "Mydocs\netkarpro\aim" - this is replaced for every session you do.

When you come out of a session, exit the sim, or alt tab, and rename this file to something meaningful. The next time you start a session it replaces the original file.

Race studio analysis.

Bottom of the FAQ page: http://www.netkar-pro.com/faq.htm

nkpks2.png

It was only about 5 laps mate as i wanted to see hwat was possible with low fuel. The practise session was around an hour but that has been replaced by that file.

I will upload it without being Rared

Attachments

• telemetry_dump.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 128
btw, last year's GP at Bahrain was run in 35 degrees with a track temperature of 33 degrees.

Today it was 22 degrees in Bahrain, so would be more like a similar track temperature, though it could be lower as the night temp is around 16 degrees.

In short, i don't know what i am talking about.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back