Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

VIA CM you have the option to overwrite previous content, yes works like a charm,
for those guys who do not own content manager,
you can extract the .zip like normal and overwrite any previous content,
but I suggest removing V1 and installing V2 fresh again.

Cheers. No email though, once again. Never received an email for any of your content/updates.
Yes because of these GDPR regulations we can not force you to take information,
there is an option with the purchase I believe you have to tick to receive updates and newsletters,
most of the time people just make purchases and do not read the info its quite normal these days,

Its highly recommended to,
A/ Register with sellfy and create an account with those guys,
B/ Makes sure you sign up to newsletters and exclusive deals,

This way should give no problems, but like I say the GDPR laws and regulations cause a lot of issues in places with content, but please follow step A/B :)

Thanks for the update!
also didn't get a email notification but in the invoice is also a dl link that gave V2

It didn't solve the oscillating / rattle for me
but I did some tests with the Kuno's F1 cars and with them I also have the oscillating
so its a steering wheel / AC problem, sorry for wasting your time

Thanks for the update!
also didn't get a email notification but in the invoice is also a dl link that gave V2

It didn't solve the oscillating / rattle for me
but I did some tests with the Kuno's F1 cars and with them I also have the oscillating
so its a steering wheel / AC problem, sorry for wasting your time

Try increasing the steering assist in the car setup menu, if mine is set to 55 or lower it also oscillates.

Mine is at default I believe around 80, will see what difference it makes changing the settings as well.
I've had it since the RSS2 V8, which was the first RSS car I used.

However, I thought that it was a design choice rather than a bug, so I thought nothing of it.

I've had it since the RSS2 V8, which was the first RSS car I used.

However, I thought that it was a design choice rather than a bug, so I thought nothing of it.
For me listening and reading appears to be something new so not really sure I only just got a new wheel over the last few months, but only really hearing about it now anyways with the FH19

For me listening and reading appears to be something new so not really sure I only just got a new wheel over the last few months, but only really hearing about it now anyways with the FH19

I actually remember now, I made a video about it back in the day:

Anyhow, I found the answer by myself, I guess others did the same.

I actually remember now, I made a video about it back in the day:

Anyhow, I found the answer by myself, I guess others did the same.
Can you try AC vanilla launcher and compare the differences from content manager please,
I had the oscillating and vibrating also using CM, using AC steam I get 0 issues, but using CM the issues are there, both UI are the same and wheel settings, maybe its something on my side,
I am happy anyways but it now feels perfect but obviously prefer to use CM.

Can you try AC vanilla launcher and compare the differences from content manager please,
I had the oscillating and vibrating also using CM, using AC steam I get 0 issues, but using CM the issues are there, both UI are the same and wheel settings, maybe its something on my side,
I am happy anyways but it now feels perfect but obviously prefer to use CM.
I have never had content manager installed.

Reactions: CC
I have never had content manager installed.
Something odd on my end then idk, I tried all the fanatec presets and all the same configurations with CM,
using AC Launcher 0 issues feels smooth and accurate, ill look more into it will be something silly I imagine, but on my wheel currently getting 0 vibrations or oscillations.

Also have the SA at 80
dont use CM

Will try this evening some more
My CSL PS4 Now feels perfect with no vibrations, settings seem some what different in the 2 UI,
very nice and smooth now, 0 clipping and 0 oscillations inside the wheel at all,
Surfaces and Kerbs at 0 and ABS at 20 I believe and some adjustments on my wheel,
its 100% wheel and UI issues not configuration them correctly id say,
I am far from a expert with wheels and settings and I was getting these vibrations also,
thankfully its smooth with 0 issues now feels awesome. :)

Then is CM causing these issues?
On my side using AC then CM exact same wheel settings and exact same UI settings there was a massive difference between the 2 launchers, still not sure why,
AC was smooth, CM was causing strange oscillations and vibrations in the wheel,
taking into consideration no one as never mentioned any differences before obviously something on my end,
now with polished wheel settings and UI settings there is no vibrations in AC or CM,
still can not work out why there would be any differences, non the less 100% any vibrations people are feeling is down to FFB and UI interface settings,
thing I am finding with my wheel and there is no recipe what feels good with 1 car does not feel perfect with others, its not generic, if there is vibrations then extra adjustments will be needed fine tuning the wheel again,
that is how it seems on my side anyways from my own experience. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.