Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

I didn't have much time today, but I managed some progress on the Jordan F1 197-2019!

5ca3cd0560b43-JordanF1_19719_Gallery82_NielsTieman.jpg

I wonder if anyone can help me, or more so my young son with a behavior we've noticed when he races the car using either his G29+pedals or gampad controller. The gears hunt on upshift between 3rd & 4th - wheel or controller set to automatic shifting + autoblip. Please see video, are there any adjustments he can make to stop this, he's getting a tad frustrated as apart from changing gear the cardrives great. Dare I say it, better than either the 2018 or 2017 version.

Anyone?.... or doesn't it matter....

Any possibility you could sort the gearbox out?....
Its been fixed already for auto the small glitch in the gears,
once we have a final patch available the content will be updated,
there is no point making 2-3-4 updates when it will limit more miss matches online with people using V1-V2-V3-V4-V5 makes no sense,
all issues have been addressed and will be updated shortly thx for your patience. :)

Thank you so much for this amazing car. I was not a single seater fan until now but this car totally convinced me. Any change to get a .pdf guide for it in the update like for the 2000 V10 ?

Ok, what’s with the FFB on this car, I’m using a Fanatec V2 and don’t have this issue with any other car including the Kunos Formula 1 cars. Basically the FFB is rattling like crazy, I can be going less than 10 MPH and it’s rattling a lot, it’s daft, is this a bug? Someone put too big a number on a setting in a file?

I see someone above is having issues with his motion rig with this car, maybe related, is there going to be a patch for this?

Anyone experiencing problems with the 2019 Hybrid car when using a motion seat? My Next Level Motion V3 is constantly shaking back and forth when trying to drive. Haven’t had any problems before with the cars/formulas from RSS. What should I do? In-game force feedback adjustments won’t make any difference to my problem.

My simvibe software is also freaking out with bass shakers.

Ok, what’s with the FFB on this car, I’m using a Fanatec V2 and don’t have this issue with any other car including the Kunos Formula 1 cars. Basically the FFB is rattling like crazy, I can be going less than 10 MPH and it’s rattling a lot, it’s daft, is this a bug? Someone put too big a number on a setting in a file?

I see someone above is having issues with his motion rig with this car, maybe related, is there going to be a patch for this?

Thought I was the only one
happens also on my T500 at slow speed and on long straights it starts to rattle / oscilate
have to swerve from left to right on track not having it to rattle
hope this get fixed in that update you speak of

Otherwise the car is amazing!
love how it downshifts

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements