Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

I often hear an imbalance in the audio in several user's uploaded videos when I'm just browsing around, particularly around the transmission line. It could be that these settings are rarely maintained by users. If you do not usually play around with the Audio options, please use my defaults as a guide. I use this for just about every sound I created, including the MP4-13, F300, FR 3.5 2014, VSF1 Concept, all the URD PX1 sounds, etc.

In-game audio app:
acs 2016-10-30 15-46-10-356.jpg

And in the Main Menu > Audio menu
bandicam 2017-03-26 02-01-24-555.jpg

Where I sometimes make adjustment is to the in-game audio app, adjusting the Wind and the Opponents.

Dunno, visuals are great, sound is great, physics are great.

If at all then the liveries were a bit dull.

And no, I'm not asking for real life liveries of course but even the mini icons in the livery overview were a bit dark and didn't say much about the skin itself. I would probably prefer liveries with numbers and those also showcased in the icon etc.

Otherwise damn stunning work.

what I would love to see is what you where talking about some post ago to link the tire damage to the dirt skins so we wil see tires that wear out that would be so freaking nice.
Yes I know its demanding maybe just for hotlapping???
and like vcr modding (body work) team an visual option in the setup to change the tire compound color.

for the rest this mod is damn near perfect great job

Reactions: CC
what I would love to see is what you where talking about some post ago to link the tire damage to the dirt skins so we wil see tires that wear out that would be so freaking nice.
Yes I know its demanding maybe just for hotlapping???
and like vcr modding (body work) team an visual option in the setup to change the tire compound color.

for the rest this mod is damn near perfect great job
If searching for nitpicks T wings as visual option would be cool and maybe some differentiation in physics between S1 and standard(but BOPed for equality)

whats the vr performance like with this mod?

i had the acfl 2016 mod but a full grid would cause the fps to drop and stutter, where as the default AC ferrari f1 was butter smooth with a full grid

Hi Guys ))
So after these last few weeks since release ,
What is the overhaul opinion of the car we created ? :)
To be honest, it's almost perfect already. But now that the 2017 season is underway, maybe you don't have to rely on imagination as much, and make a version that would be sort of a compilation of bits you like the most from the real cars. For example, nose from a Red Bull, sidepods and vanes from a Ferrari, air box from Sauber, rear wing from a Mercedes... I think that would be great. Just don't take engine from McLaren. Oh, and some more details on the rims, metal material, pretty please?

Simple answer: the car is one of the best mods (maybe even the best mod) available for AC.
Everything is great and I don't really see anything that needs any improvement.

Since T-wings won't be banned this year it would be really nice to have a version of the car with the
T-wing attached.
Maybe you could also add a different shark "fin". Right now the shark fin looks a lot like the fin Ferrari used in 2008 and the only teams that use this kind of fin are Sauber and Toro Rosso.
The Haas and Renault fin look similar to that, although different already.
All the other teams use a shark "sail" rather than a "fin".
I really like Ferrari's and Williams' solution of using a shark sail + T-wing attached to the sail.
Maybe you could add that as a 3rd version of the car.

Just some ideas. :D
But I know you're busy with the Formula RSS2, so just do what you guys want to do,
we will appreciate everything you release!

Last edited:
Simple answer: the car is one of the best mods (maybe even the best mod) available for AC.
Everything is great and I don't really see anything that needs any improvement.

Since T-wings won't be banned this year it would be really nice to have a version of the car with the
T-wing attached.
Maybe you could also add a different shark "fin". Right now the shark fin looks a lot like the fin Ferrari used in 2008 and the only teams that use this kind of fin are Sauber and Toro Rosso.
The Haas and Renault fin look similar to that, although different already.
All the other teams use a shark "sail" rather than a "fin".
I really like Ferrari's and Williams' solution of using a shark sail + T-wing attached to the sail.
Maybe you could add that as a 3rd version of the car.

Just some ideas. :D
But I know you're busy with the Formula RSS2, so just do what you guys want to do,
we will appreciate everything you release!
I like the subtle RedBull fin more :D

To be honest, it's almost perfect already. But now that the 2017 season is underway, maybe you don't have to rely on imagination as much, and make a version that would be sort of a compilation of bits you like the most from the real cars. For example, nose from a Red Bull, sidepods and vanes from a Ferrari, air box from Sauber, rear wing from a Mercedes... I think that would be great. Just don't take engine from McLaren. Oh, and some more details on the rims, metal material, pretty please?

I don't agree because this is the car that they imagined which makes it unique in every way. And it looks pretty good also so there is no need to copy real F1's IMO.

The mod is pretty perfect for me too. The things that would make it much nicer are AC shortcomings really. Like switching to the right tire textures depending on compound or visual tire degradation. And also the front and rear wing inclination. And proper DRS rules.

great add on car - really well executed

Things I would like to see changed
  • less spec lighting on the tyres - they go almost white when the light source is on them
  • bigger impact for flat spotting when locking the tyres
  • t wing added
  • Car split into 3 teams - front runners / mid / back of the field [based on down-force and engine power]

Other things
Would like to see a community skin pack for 2017 - its a pain to d/l them all individually

The slip curve seems quite forgiving compared to kunos cars - is that because of the higher down-force or something else - or is it just me thinking that :)

Thanks for creating

JP

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes