Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

is it feasible to keep the pp LEDs optional? ive always liked the over-glow bc of how well they catch the eye
What we've done is a minor tweak to an underlying texture to improve the scenario when PP is OFF. The image above is a PP OFF scenario. PP ON is hardly affected, so it will work out to be the same as before.

The glow will depend on the PPF used. I tested Default will be a good one to use if you like this glow :)

Last edited:
Could it be possible to activate the T-cam coloring on the S1 version in the update, like it is on the standard version? And then control the via the '2017_Detail_D.dds' texture and alpha channel the color and visibility of the t-cam stickers. This would bring sharper results than fiddling on the t-cam area in the '2017_Chassis_C.dds'. ;)

Reactions: CC
Could it be possible to activate the T-cam coloring on the S1 version in the update, like it is on the standard version? And then control the via the '2017_Detail_D.dds' texture and alpha channel the color and visibility of the t-cam stickers. This would bring sharper results than fiddling on the t-cam area in the '2017_Chassis_C.dds'. ;)
Ill add it ready for the updates :)

4x4 px should be enough. ;)
This ok ))
I added it back as you suggested , Never gave it much thought ,
There was 2 cars so simply deleted one mesh :)
upload_2017-3-23_17-22-28.png

Right, time to focus on what matters!

In a few days we'll release an update, fixing/improving things regarding steering animations, display rpm leds (ninjaed by NK), sounds and ERS settings, plus other minor tweaks here and there :)

Edit: and also the fuel level indicator in the display!

I hope it includes, AI fuel pit time. :geek:

Also, David.

In 1.13 update kunos sf-15t now has front wing change in pit stop option.

Does the formula hybrid have such option?
I noticed any damage with formula hybrid is not fixable in pits.
Front wing change is pretty normal thing to have.

Also, David.

Yes, already done the fuel time. We realise people might still want this option and can just set it in the servers to (dis)allow refuelling, rather than our attempts at blocking refuelling by making the timing impractical. Also tyre change time has been reduced to something faster after putting the pit crew on a regime of steroids and watermelon. So hopefully pit strategy, since 1.13, can be a more interesting thing in league racing.

Looks like a new parameter on the front wing option. Hopefully Kunos has documented this change for us to integrate. Then, we will do so.

Also, David.

Our Car was built from the ground up ,
To support any scenario you can throw at it ,
I have a 500k poly version with more details than any F1 car currently created , and this version , as more features than any cars I have seen currently also , Specially in AC ,
But common sense tells you , If something as just been implemented in the latest update ,
Then these features will get added to all cars and mods ,
Its just simple code , But obviously again the car needs setting up , a lot of 3D work ect to add these visual things , But our car as already got all this and much much more :)
We will look into the code for the nose .
upload_2017-3-23_22-55-48.png

^^^
Nah, chargingcar. I don't expect you guys to have actual change just add phyics option to repair front wing.

In the kunos ferrari now if you damage front wing on purpose....

go to pits do only body repair.

It takes 3 seconds and front wing is fixed.

^^^
Nah, chargingcar. I don't expect you guys to have actual change just add phyics option to repair front wing.

In the kunos ferrari now if you damage front wing on purpose....

go to pits do only body repair.

It takes 3 seconds and front wing is fixed.
I looked ingame , it fixed the damage , but was looking other things too ,
was not paying much attention to time taken in the pits ect :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back