Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Maybe that can fix the mclaren skins's tires being almost snow white? I've never made any skins before but those snow covered tires are really breaking the immersion. http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-mcl32-3-skins-formula-hybrid.14319/

edit: deleted his tire files, copied a tire file from one of your skins and voila! the tires are black again. Hope he sees this post and updates his skin.

i saw a link to a DL in my feed late last night but had forgotten about it. if any team members want it drop me a PM.

the good thing here is the irl car itself is essentially in beta stage so any freebies will be out of date in a month or two.

first of all this car is really amazing:) you did a unbelievable job:thumbsup:

but i have one question... the left bar on the steering wheel shows my fuel level right? but if i put the max fuel in, it's just showing about 3/4 of the bar... bug or normal?
1.jpg

I just tried to run 66 lap race against AI at Barcelona.

Yes I am crazy :D

However there is BUG.

Around lap 20-22 some cars will go into pits and stay there for 2-5 minutes before leaving pits.

Some will run 45 laps before tyres are dead and than get 15 second pit stop.

I assumed that some got damaged with other AI but than I replayed the whole race and there was no contact they race really clean. Only pass into turn 1. So its pitstop bug.

Also the AI line on last corner for Barcelona needs adjustment as AI cars run wide/off track in that line.

I know this is meant as standalone mod and you guys probably have zero intention to make it function in single player but would be cool if you can fix pit stop issue and ai racing line at barcelona last turn.

Thanks.

Not really an issue, i think that devs tried to make refueling impossible, but making the delay to refuel 1L extremly high. But, the AI tries to refuel so it stays there for a long time.

Thanks for your input! I'll take a look again to the pitstop values.

Regarding the last corner, it's more a Kunos track issue, I checked the SF15 and they often go wide there as well... there are ways to make it better for that specific corner, but then it screws the AI in other tracks/corners ... it's hard to find a good balance.

I wasn't completely satisfied with the available Ferrari skin, so I decided to do my own. I got absolutely zero experience with doing car skins, and this probably wasn't the best car to get into it, but after a lot of tinkering I'm quite pleased with the result. I've tried to match it as closely as possible. I'll probably finish some bits tomorrow and release it.

P. S. I'll probably dream Santander logos tonight...

Showroom_rss_formula_hybrid_2017_s1_14_2_2017_1.jpg

I wasn't completely satisfied with the available Ferrari skin, so I decided to do my own. I got absolutely zero experience with doing car skins, and this probably wasn't the best car to get into it, but after a lot of tinkering I'm quite pleased with the result. I've tried to match it as closely as possible. I'll probably finish some bits tomorrow and release it.

Looking sharp:thumbsup:

Reactions: CC

please share this pretty skin

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.6%