Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Hey, I'm currently making a skin right now, and I'm a bit crap, so I'm wondering if people have some general tips for me :p Will post some sneak peak picturinos in later ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
200.webp

For some reason, the zip won't open in windows explorer on windows 10 64bit. Opened fine with 7-zip
*EDIT* The shift lights also are way too dark, you can't see them with no PP on. The arm animation bug (And it is a bug, don't deny it) is real off-putting and annoying.

And the physics, wow.... how **** is this. I can't be the only one who thinks this is all too simple in the physics department. There is no skill needed to drive these cars, they feel impossible to spin. You can mash the throttle, you can smack any kerb as hard as you like, you can throw it into any corner and at worse you get some mild understeer. There is no feel in the car, you get no feedback through the wheel at all.

I am extremely disappointed, I feel like I spent money on one of those russian conversions.

Last edited:
For some reason, the zip won't open in windows explorer on windows 10 64bit. Opened fine with 7-zip
*EDIT* The shift lights also are way too dark, you can't see them with no PP on. The arm animation bug (And it is a bug, don't deny it) is real off-putting and annoying.

And the physics, wow.... how **** is this. I can't be the only one who thinks this is all too simple in the physics department. There is no skill needed to drive these cars, they feel impossible to spin. You can mash the throttle, you can smack any kerb as hard as you like, you can throw it into any corner and at worse you get some mild understeer. There is no feel in the car, you get no feedback through the wheel at all.

I am extremely disappointed, I feel like I spent money on one of those russian conversions.
Hi ))
Really sorry to hear about your disappointment , Thank you for your opinion on our work , its really appreciated :)

Dude, I don't mean to be rude in any way, but have you seen the size of the new tyres? Trying to make them lose grip is like trying to drown a fish in water. They're going to be much easier to drive than a 2016 car, and thats a fact. And in terms of FFB, I get plenty of FFB and I run on 50% gain with a G29, so its probably your settings, as I can feel everything absolutely wonderfully through my wheel's FFB.

Reactions: CC
theyre designed to be a 3-5 seconds/lap faster than 2016...if you are using that as your benchmark, obviously it will seem easier & faster, because it is. theres also no setting for max deployment (afaik), so you dont get 100% of the torque 100% of the time unless you keep a finger on the button.

im willing to bet youre way off pace. ive yet to even match a 2016 pole time myself..

Dude, I don't mean to be rude in any way, but have you seen the size of the new tyres? Trying to make them lose grip is like trying to drown a fish in water. They're going to be much easier to drive than a 2016 car, and thats a fact. And in terms of FFB, I get plenty of FFB and I run on 50% gain with a G29, so its probably your settings, as I can feel everything absolutely wonderfully through my wheel's FFB.

Every other cars's FFB works fine, this car's doesn't. And I can see how big the tyres are, but you should still be able to make them lose grip. I was throwing it around attempting to get it to break loose, and it just didn't. Hitting high-kerbs didn't unsettle the car at all, which cannot be realistic. We have seen these cars spin, and most drivers are saying the cars handle similarly to last year.

Every other cars's FFB works fine, this car's doesn't. And I can see how big the tyres are, but you should still be able to make them lose grip. I was throwing it around attempting to get it to break loose, and it just didn't. Hitting high-kerbs didn't unsettle the car at all, which cannot be realistic. We have seen these cars spin, and most drivers are saying the cars handle similarly to last year.

Try reducing the Steer Assist, maybe something like 70-90%. As this is an aero car (a damn high one at that), steer assist shouldn't really be at 100% like most other cars are.

Weird I didn't experience that. You probably need to push harder.

Theres not much I can say here besides have a gander at your settings, because I've been able to make these cars spin quite frequently by driving way over their limits, and hitting kerbs does nothing but unsettle the car, so your settings must be different to mine.

Question.

Is there possibility to limit strength of AI per skin?

With all these amazing skins released/in progress its getting very close to full F1 grid.

I was thinking of starting F1 offline championship but with AI levels that resemble reality.

Grid is all over place which is expected from same physics for every car.

Anyone find it insanely hard to follow AI cars with the amount of turbulence these cars produce. Crazy.

I hope real F1 cars can follow close otherwise racing will be dull.

"no skill needed" - how fast are you driving? The default setup is fairly safe, but it's not very hard to spin the rears in any case...if you're having difficulty doing that, you're not driving fast enough.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%