Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Question.

Is there possibility to limit strength of AI per skin?
With all these amazing skins released/in progress its getting very close to full F1 grid.
I was thinking of starting F1 offline championship but with AI levels that resemble reality.
Grid is all over place which is expected from same physics for every car.
Anyone find it insanely hard to follow AI cars with the amount of turbulence these cars produce. Crazy.
I hope real F1 cars can follow close otherwise racing will be dull.

Have you tried the Content Manager launcher? It enables you to set an overall range of AI strength, say from 85% - 95%, although not by skin as you have requested.

Have you tried the Content Manager launcher? It enables you to set an overall range of AI strength, say from 85% - 95%, although not by skin as you have requested.

I am aware of content manager and varying AI strength option.

However that won't correctly slow down AI, I want to slow down ie Sauber, Toro Rosso etc.

Looking at sdk\dev\content\cars\formula_k\data\ai.ini

If only there was way for AI file to be read outside data.acd

something like inside ui_skin.ini in skins folder it would fix the problem.

maybe I should email this to Stefano.

It would allow proper simulation of offline racing.

I am aware of content manager and varying AI strength option.

However that won't correctly slow down AI, I want to slow down ie Sauber, Toro Rosso etc.

Looking at sdk\dev\content\cars\formula_k\data\ai.ini

If only there was way for AI file to be read outside data.acd

something like inside ui_skin.ini in skins folder it would fix the problem.

maybe I should email this to Stefano.

It would allow proper simulation of offline racing.

You can set AI strenght per car in Content Manager. It's done in Custom grid settings window. You can set skins to individual cars in there too.

I'm pretty sure you can customise your starting grid per car with content manager. Choose driver names, AI level and skin for each car. There is a small icon on the top right of the drivers list if I'm not mistaken that opens a popup window to do this.

'murica..
vf17_002.jpg

vf17_003.jpg

For some reason, the zip won't open in windows explorer on windows 10 64bit. Opened fine with 7-zip
*EDIT* The shift lights also are way too dark, you can't see them with no PP on. The arm animation bug (And it is a bug, don't deny it) is real off-putting and annoying.

And the physics, wow.... how **** is this. I can't be the only one who thinks this is all too simple in the physics department. There is no skill needed to drive these cars, they feel impossible to spin. You can mash the throttle, you can smack any kerb as hard as you like, you can throw it into any corner and at worse you get some mild understeer. There is no feel in the car, you get no feedback through the wheel at all.

I am extremely disappointed, I feel like I spent money on one of those russian conversions.

Basic handling characteristics seem to be there, tires feel fine too. Even on an optimum track, car can still get loose.

Try turning stability control off, make sure tc and abs are factory. As for steering, drop the steering assist to around 60-70. Gives a nice weight on the g27, steering should feel about similar to Kunos' 2015 Ferrari f1 car and most other stock content cars.

Guys has someone started the Mercedes?
There's already one Mercedes skin but the skin doesn't have the quality that all the other skins released so far have.
I think the guy is new to making skins so it's clear that there's still for improvement on his skin (I'm still thankful for him releasing it).

But your Toro Rosso skin is absolutely amazing so please feel free to create a 2nd Mercedes skin,
I'm sure it will be beautiful! ;)

There's already one Mercedes skin but the skin doesn't have the quality that all the other skins released so far have.
I think the guy is new to making skins so it's clear that there's still for improvement on his skin (I'm still thankful for him releasing it).

But your Toro Rosso skin is absolutely amazing so please feel free to create a 2nd Mercedes skin,
I'm sure it will be beautiful! ;)

Ok i will try :D

Reactions: CC
Should I upload my Tire PSD ,
It seems not many people are using all the alphas and specs I made , Someone may require the proper tools ? :)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 134 56.8%