Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Britain Practice Results
09 - Great Britain - Practice 1.png
09 - Great Britain - Practice 2.png

LAST MINUTE McNAMARA
09 - Great Britain - Qualifying.png

James McNamara left it late but made it count when we scored a nail biting pole position in the wet at Silverstone. Running dry all weekend, teams were surprised when the torrential rain hit the British circuit, but the qualifying results weren't impacted much as the constant rain gave near normal results regardless.
Jack Laskey was the unlucky man to be bumped off, but the championship leader can rest easy knowing that he's still up there in his home race. His teammate Daniel Harvey will start on row 2 now, as DTK want to continue their recent form and pick up a fourth win of the season, not to mention a repeat of their S1 success here. Interesting point, no 'British' team has ever won their home race.. DTK was registered from Nauru.
Manolis Sigoulakis and Hugo Rossello will look to put their disappointing French GP behind them as they start from 4th and 5th once again. Nathan Cornes was the first surprise sneaking to 6th place ahead of Rui Martins and Ben Utzer. The next surprises to finish the top 10 were Tapio Rinneaho and Rob Sharp.
Behind, problem sessions for Jordan Bradford and Joseph Wright see the rookies having to fight from 13th and 14th, Stephan Bohner's up and down season form is continuing with 17th, while Omer Said made it a bit easier this week as he'll start 20th.. and he has an extra 75km to make passes work :D
Podium Tips: J. Laskey, J. McNamara, T. Rinneaho.

@Lesley Buurlage I'm intending to change the excel document colours to Red/Green if you guys are going to continue with that colour scheme. I can allow for colours to be the same when they have some near resemblance, but Ravenwest is nowhere near the same.
Same goes for Keranen Motorsport @Aidan Keranen :p

@Lesley Buurlage I'm intending to change the excel document colours to Red/Green if you guys are going to continue with that colour scheme. I can allow for colours to be the same when they have some near resemblance, but Ravenwest is nowhere near the same.
Same goes for Keranen Motorsport @Aidan Keranen :p
well since the livery has come in results have improved, so of course i'll be sticking with it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes