Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITT: Everybody is unlucky and everyone should be doing better than they are :sleep:

About my race, finally a podium! Now we'll just have to find a way to convert this recent form into wins in the latter part of the season. Laskey and McNamara are far ahead but it's very possible to still catch them.

+15 Quali skill
+35 Race skill

I saiď dtk got 800 with 1 car we with two car in top 4 700 and this is why we cant get overupgrade them :D
I only got $350 for the race result.

The other $450 came from both cars being on the front row, and my new sponsor. I still need 3 more sponsor objectives before it's worth it, so technically you could say I'm at a net loss.

I think you're right to question it, I'm questioning it here myself. The fact of the matter is that when it comes to the performance files etc, there have been only two changes from last season.
1. Automated Excel Document - As opposed to hand doing it, I don't think there was any difference to my old files and the way they're setup from Tobi, so I honestly can't see that as being the problem. (don't take that the wrong way Tobi)
2. Driver variance is no longer all at 250. This means that drivers are a bit more unlikely, but the older drivers are more likely to be pushing forwards more often. If this has created a problem, will have to look at how it can be solved, perhaps it just has to be removed.

Those are the only two changes from the top of my head, I can't think of anything else. But it is weird that early on there was so much additional speed in the DTK in the race for a few rounds.

edit -> because it's been my feeling all season that there are cars that just don't have the speed that I feel they should.
It was same with ravenwest... But much more... They havent had any qualy jp we had more they outqualified us and they got 2 race win with much lower race hp too ...
And optima too but they are have a litte more race hp

I think this is a lot more luck then the Dtk

I only got $350 for the race result.

The other $450 came from both cars being on the front row, and my new sponsor. I still need 3 more sponsor objectives before it's worth it, so technically you could say I'm at a net loss.
Im saying that you have every time the sponsor money and we cant do anything about it... But the race sponsors can get a dnf and you have nothing then

It was same with ravenwest... But much more... They havent had any qualy jp we had more they outqualified us and they got 2 race win with much lower race hp too ...
And optima too but they are have a litte more race hp

I think this is a lot more luck then the Dtk
Ravenwest hadn't scored any points until it rained in Austria and they had an awesome race. From one good result it's amazing what you can build. DTK in season 2 went from backmarkers to high in the results pretty much every week after lucking into the win at Road America. This game is all about the sponsor choice. Take something wise and you can climb the grid.

Ravenwest hadn't scored any points until it rained in Austria and they had an awesome race. From one good result it's amazing what you can build. DTK in season 2 went from backmarkers to high in the results pretty much every week after lucking into the win at Road America. This game is all about the sponsor choice. Take something wise and you can climb the grid.

Ok but pls look at the Hps now or when they won and you will see what I was talking about
Its like more then 10 hps in qualy and race too and they outqualified us many times and they overtake us too.... This is the first race where they not

For me its not a problem ... im only saying that not only the DTK had the pace when thye sont have the hp

Im saying that you have every time the sponsor money and we cant do anything about it... But the race sponsors can get a dnf and you have nothing then
That's what I mean, you have to choose your sponsors wisely. I looked at my car when the stats were released and knew I had a good quali car. Our strategy was take a low paying but safe sponsor and pour all the money into quali at the beginning of the season. You don't have quite the randomness of the race in quali, so we started earning stuff. Anything that was earned in the race was a bonus, rather than a requirement. Yeah, we got lucky that people didn't overtake us in the races, but that's what this game is. Luck, with a bit of skill and good choices to help you along the way. Play to your strengths.

That's what I mean, you have to choose your sponsors wisely. I looked at my car when the stats were released and knew I had a good quali car. Our strategy was take a low paying but safe sponsor and pour all the money into quali at the beginning of the season. You don't have quite the randomness of the race in quali, so we started earning stuff. Anything that was earned in the race was a bonus, rather than a requirement. Yeah, we got lucky that people didn't overtake us in the races, but that's what this game is. Luck, with a bit of skill and good choices to help you along the way. Play to your strengths.
Im saying not this is the problem :D because I know that you get the more qualy hp engine at start, this is why we choosed the race hp car + we hade more race hp but there comes the luck what kedy said .

Ok you can choose the qualy sponsor, but anyway all teams cant do it, and the race hp teams disadvantage then

I dont think that the variances did anything, Its only a pure luck like gp4 gives random skills or hps every race

Its still better than rfactor ai :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering