Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Donaldinho105
actually should tag him to see if he's going to return, unless @Tim.E knows if he's bringing back DCT or not?
64031146.png

Long story short, I've got myself into waaaay too many tournament organiser positions :D
But in seriousness, I'm getting behind the scenes stuff done at the moment for FFG S5, hopefully we'll be able to get a RD advert out soon enough and we'll see what happens as a result. But for me personally, I've got a rough few weeks even if we were to start this week. I've got a week long uni trip at the end of September, which means assignments need to be done beforehand, I get back and it's straight into Exam period. While the exam timetable itself isn't too bad, I'll have to see when I start it up.
So the start date might be early October, or it might be mid-late October.
Either way, if we play our cards right then we might have a full grid by then, so I'll be doing what I can to get that happening.

Long story short, I've got myself into waaaay too many tournament organiser positions :D
But in seriousness, I'm getting behind the scenes stuff done at the moment for FFG S5, hopefully we'll be able to get a RD advert out soon enough and we'll see what happens as a result. But for me personally, I've got a rough few weeks even if we were to start this week. I've got a week long uni trip at the end of September, which means assignments need to be done beforehand, I get back and it's straight into Exam period. While the exam timetable itself isn't too bad, I'll have to see when I start it up.
So the start date might be early October, or it might be mid-late October.
Either way, if we play our cards right then we might have a full grid by then, so I'll be doing what I can to get that happening.
Sounds good (especially the advertising bit). I wouldn't mind waiting for a while to get a better season, rather than hurry and get a tiny grid and no enjoyment.

Sounds good (especially the advertising bit). I wouldn't mind waiting for a while to get a better season, rather than hurry and get a tiny grid and no enjoyment.
I absolutely agree. If we can fill out a 22 player season (e.g. 11 teams and at least a driver to every team) we can at least build from there.
But first things first, we'll get that advert out if possible, make sure the ruleset is fixed and ready and we can start going as soon as we're ready.

Well Jawz is up in the air at the moment. Obviously we're looking at about 4 weeks or so until green light, so Tim is still welcome to come along, as unlikely as it will be.
At this rate, I'll be taking a team slot, and most likely have to leave my racing seat to do so, as time winds down we'll have to start looking at teams being setup by those already in racing seats.
It might be a better idea than allowing completely fresh players into running a team and then all hell breaking loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back