Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen do you need every team owner to fill in that one form above?
It's not necessary, but if anyone wants to they are welcome to.

Alright, I just did that as a provisional thing. If I can't sign another driver then I'll take the race seat.
Don't take it the wrong way, you did nothing wrong mate, I just had forgotten to make note to anyone that test drivers aren't a thing to be gotten yet.

me looking for someone to replace @Joel like
4ea.jpg

Last edited:
Right, as I'm going to be considering that Joel is in fact not going to be driving for Ravenwest, the numbers for this season will be:
Falcon 0+2
2KF1 3+4
Ravenwest 5+6
DTK 7+8
Jawz 9+10*
BRT 11+12*
FRT 14+15*
Optima 16+17*

Razor have indicated that they will be stepping back from competition, however if they are needed they will return. As such, they've forfeited their numbers in that regard, but keep everything else naturally.
* is for DCT, as I've heard nothing from Donald, so I'm going by the assumption that he'll not be returning his team this season. He'll be more than welcome as a driver.
Should Joel return, we'll see what happens. If before the first race, if Falcon and 2KF1 agree to change numbers then Ravenwest can use 1+2, if it's after the first race, then Joel will use the #1 and simply replace one of the other numbers (e.g. 1+5)

Also, it's going to be a lot easier at this time if teams that already have a driver, you can discuss with others about filling your second seat, but don't sign anyone until our teams are entered and each team has one full time driver already.
Teams with two drivers at this point should be prepared to perhaps lose one, you may have an agreement, but no contracts are finalised via myself and won't be at this stage either.

This is much the same as Season 1 guys, all about rebuilding the series.

Current drivers list (as an aid for everyone)

Falcon Tapio Rinneaho and Jordan Bradford
2KF1 Aidan Keranen and James McNamara
Ravenwest Nathan Cornes
DTK: Daniel Harvey and Jack Laskey
Jawz Manolis Sigoulakis
BRT Ben Utzer and Stephan Bohner
FRT
Optima Rob Sharp

Last edited:
Current drivers list (as an aid for everyone)

Falcon Tapio Rinneaho and Jordan Bradford
2KF1 Aidan Keranen and James McNamara
Ravenwest Nathan Cornes
DTK: Daniel Harvey and Jack Laskey
Jawz
BRT Ben Utzer and Stephan Bohner
FRT
Optima Rob Sharp
Mano and Andy G. were drivers for Jawz, though I doubt the latter will be around.

I'll be the first to leave 2KF1 if we need to fill out extra teams.

And I say this, it's been my longstanding belief of having everything stable, e.g. 11 teams, 22 cars, 17 races, top 10 scoring system -> In terms of statistics, it's much easier to compare everything when it's all the same format, which is one reason why a few seasons ago Manolis was paid a point for retiring in 10th place. Every season has 1717 points, it never changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%